This is my last post....This is WHY!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is my last post....This is WHY!!!!

MDolphins2003

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Y-TownPhinVet said:
Does this make Surtains price higher? I would think so, especially for the Chiefs. :) Denver and now the Chargers could be interested.

If this has been said please merge!

MOD EDIT: You know...if you figured it had been posted, why make the mods work harder? Are you incapable of reading even just the thread titles on the first page?

Wow.... :confused:....His was the 1st on the time line...I guess you are the one that can not READ.

You are a MOD and you insult him for making a post....Are you incapable of doing your job without being a SMART A$$.

I do not even know the guy that started this thread. I just thought that you are WAY out of LINE and on a POWER TRIP!!!

Y-TownPhinVet said:
I was actually surprised when I didn't see a thread on this subject, as I had just heard it on TV and was interested as to the comments, usually they last awhile here, not to mention news gets posted fast as lightning on this site. Sorry to make the mods work harder, but at least I can read the times that the threads were started. :evil:

MOD EDIT: Enjoy 24 hours off to review the TOS. I volunteer my time here to keep the site clean and readable, and I won't tolerate you smarting off to me about this. If you can't at least scan the first page when you post a thread to prevent posting a duplicate, just don't post.

Rule 12:
Annoyance
Individuals who detract from the site through ongoing incivility, immaturity, and/or disrespect for the contributions and responsibilities of others may be afforded maximal opportunities to spend their time elsewhere.

WOW again... :roflmao:

What you can get SMART with him...But he can not get SMART with you, even when he is in the RIGHT? Sounds kinda whack to me. :eek:

Well then let me give you ANOTHER CHANCE to POWER TRIP....BAN ME!!!

Here as of late I have been seeing more and more of this here. So I will not be missed, nor will I miss MOD's that POWER TRIP!!! :fire:

Keep treating people like this and this site will be EMPTY!!! Except for your friends that keep coming here for you Bull ****!!!!

PEACE THIS IS MY LAST POST!

To the guys like Boomer and others...It was fun chatting about the best team in the NFL!

Go DOLPHINS!!!

PHINS FOR LIFE!!!

You're just looking for attention. Nobody cares. Good riddance.

Mods, yer doin a great job. Keep it up.

Sorry to see you go. Maybe somebody was just having a bad day.

good riddence. Can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

The guy wrote "if this has been written please merge". He knew what he was doing.

I had a problem with a MOD about a year ago. Hated the heck out of him for being bitter, but things just worked out.

If people would just read the threads FIRST and see that it has already been posted, the Mods would not have to work twice as hard. They are doing a great job, and volunteering to do this. :shakeno:

When i read the first one i thought it was a little ignorant of the mod to be honest. I mean when there is a big story there are millions of different threads basically on the same subject, i didnt find it necasary for the mod to make such a smart alic remark.

MDolphins2003 said:
Wow.... :confused:....His was the 1st on the time line...I guess you are the one that can not READ.

You are a MOD and you insult him for making a post....Are you incapable of doing your job without being a SMART A$$.

I do not even know the guy that started this thread. I just thought that you are WAY out of LINE and on a POWER TRIP!!!

WOW again... :roflmao:

What you can get SMART with him...But he can not get SMART with you, even when he is in the RIGHT? Sounds kinda whack to me. :eek:

Well then let me give you ANOTHER CHANCE to POWER TRIP....BAN ME!!!

Here as of late I have been seeing more and more of this here. So I will not be missed, nor will I miss MOD's that POWER TRIP!!! :fire:

Keep treating people like this and this site will be EMPTY!!! Except for your friends that keep coming here for you Bull ****!!!!

PEACE THIS IS MY LAST POST!

To the guys like Boomer and others...It was fun chatting about the best team in the NFL!

Go DOLPHINS!!!

PHINS FOR LIFE!!!
just curious if this is your last post and you really don't care than why did you put Bull**** instead of the real word? sounds like you want attention to me. I think the mods are doing a good job.

clear.gif

As a mod at BZ, maybe those comments should have been PM'd to the poster

Just a thought. No need to call him out like that

I don't think it was worth banning over, but I understand why the mods would be annoyed. I'm annoyed too.

How many threads did we see named "Shaun Alexander gets tagged" yesterday? Maybe 6 or 7?

How many "Fiedler is released" threads today? Like 4 or 5?

How many "Randy Moss gets traded" threads? 5 or 6 I think.

Here's a tip: READ THE F'ING 1ST PAGE BEFORE POSTING NEWS! Is that so hard? Chances are it's already been posted.

Like he said......

The Mods do not get paid for their time here, and with thousands of members, and daily post's in the hundreds or more, going thru them is no easy task.

I'm not trying to say who is right or wrong, BUT :)

If the original poster had the time to say he was sorry if it was already posted, that said poster could have looked thru the threads just as easy, and would have seen one, or none..........

I help on a site with only a few and there are some days, especially after losses that going thru every post, in every thread is really is like work, so I understand the frustrations.

signed

butting out now

Clumpy said:

Took the words right out of my mouth clumpy...I moderate a couple of forums at other sites and if you need to make a statement to someone on that level you do it via PM.

:cooldude:

Clumpy said:

Hey Clumpy I was visiting the Bills Zone site a few days ago...don't they give you like 4 or 5 warnings and then you get put in "Time Out" for like 10 days. You guys don't play around at BZ!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom