This is my last post....This is WHY!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is my last post....This is WHY!!!!

i really dont think he was looking for attention. i think he's just fed up. i cant say i disagree with him, but at the same time, people should check to see if its a duplicate thread.

i dont know if thats worth banning someone over, though.

Does seem like the mod was a bit harsh but I can understand where the frustration comes from. Hate you see you leave man but you gotta do what you gotta do.

why am i reading this drunk at 2:30am? attention-seeking or not, this isn't a matter for us. take it up with the mod.

i liked your posts and hate to see you go but this doesn't pertain to the general population. might have been a mod on an off day, but i sort of agree we've had a plethora of alexander posts.

can't we all just get along like the partridge family?

I am surprised by how nice the mods are. I would be banning people left from right. They are a bunch of regular people not getting paid for nothing. They have a very thankless job. Unless someone spams the board, they rarely get thanked for such a good job they do. However they get complained much more. Then they have people who post the same information over and over again. I mean seriously, unless the news just broke, chances are someone else posted it. Especially if Fiedler got cut, Moss got traded, blah blah blah.

Why would a Mod be annoyed for moving a thread? They are not forced to be Mods they do it because they want to. Also how many times has anyone here hit the refresh button and the thread you just read was gone? It changes quickly at times and sometimes people are just trying to pass on info. I think if your going to be a Mod you need to have patience and understand things like multiple posting will happen. As a Mod you need to set an example and since insults of any kind are ban here that should be especially true for the mods because they are setting the example. If the Mods are allowed to insult and the posters aren't what message does this send to people that just want to come here and enjoy the site? We have to watch what we write but the Mods can write whatever they want? If you have defended the Mod in this case you are just bucking for brownie points, EVERYONE should be held accountable for their actions, peorid! It's the only fair way to run a site this size.

he did not insult the user. He asked a reasonable question.

So is everyone should be accountable for their actions, does that only count the mods?

Roman529 said:
Hey Clumpy I was visiting the Bills Zone site a few days ago...don't they give you like 4 or 5 warnings and then you get put in "Time Out" for like 10 days. You guys don't play around at BZ!!! :D

Everything is relative. Depends on the "offense"

Kind reminder in a PM all the way up to permanent ban.

:foundout:

I don't know who temporarily banned him, but I back the decision 100%. I volunteer what little time I have after workouts to moderating this site. I know Muck, AJ, TerryTate and Wharf all also work their @$$es off in real life. We do this as volunteer work because we love this site to death. You all have no idea how much restraint we show, especially myself. There are at least 20 people I would ban right away if I could do it. I have no idea how Muck & Co. keep so calm. Anyways, dunno why I even posted. I'll move this and be done with it......

When I read it earlier I didn't think there was anything wrong with the ban.There were millions of duplicate threads earlier that even I hated seeing. How many times do we need to know Moss was traded or Alexander was tagged? It doesn't take much effort to read and see if something was already posted. Too many people are trying to be "heroes" by being the first one to post something.

Baz said:
I don't know who temporarily banned him, but I back the decision 100%. I volunteer what little time I have after workouts to moderating this site. I know Muck, AJ, TerryTate and Wharf all also work their @$$es off in real life. We do this as volunteer work because we love this site to death. You all have no idea how much restraint we show, especially myself. There are at least 20 people I would ban right away if I could do it. I have no idea how Muck & Co. keep so calm. Anyways, dunno why I even posted. I'll move this and be done with it......
Hey baz off the subject but I was curious... How hard is it to tackle DonTrell Moore? Is he really that good? Who would you compare him to? If you have time It would be cool to hear about . Thanks

Phinsfan1980 said:
Hey baz off the subject but I was curious... How hard is it to tackle DonTrell Moore? Is he really that good? Who would you compare him to? If you have time It would be cool to hear about . Thanks

Dontrell isn't too bad to bring down if you can get your hands on him. The problem is getting him in your grasp. I guess its best to compare him to Warrick Dunn or Travis Minor. He isn't a big bruiser. He beats you with his speed most of the time......

Baz said:
Dontrell isn't too bad to bring down if you can get your hands on him. The problem is getting him in your grasp. I guess its best to compare him to Warrick Dunn or Travis Minor. He isn't a big bruiser. He beats you with his speed most of the time......
Thanks for replying... So who is the best player you have played against? Who would you say is overrated. If you have time....and also if you have time what would you say about Claude Terrell? Would he fit in well as a guard for the fins and is he really as slow as they say? Thanks you the man.:cooldude:

Also Baz I was reading in a profile about you that you once took speed wes welker down in the open field. Thats awesome!

Back
Top Bottom