This is my last post....This is WHY!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is my last post....This is WHY!!!!

Phinsfan1980 said:
Thanks for replying... So who is the best player you have played against? Who would you say is overrated. If you have time....and also if you have time what would you say about Claude Terrell? Would he fit in well as a guard for the fins and is he really as slow as they say? Thanks you the man.:cooldude:

The best player I've ever played against? That would either have to be Steven Jackson, now of the Rams. I think Alex Smith may be a bit overrated. Our defense did a good job handling him the last 2 years. In fact, Utah's last loss was to us. :D He is definately good, but I don't think he'd be a top 10 pick in any other draft.

As far as Claude goes, I think he'll be very successful in the NFL. I think the slow thing is a bit overrated. The guy is a beast. If he doesn't go on day 1, I'll be surprised. Then again, I'm a little biased.

Phinsfan1980 said:
Also Baz I was reading in a profile about you that you once took speed wes welker down in the open field. Thats awesome!

Haha, yea, Wes is a b*tch to cover. He is such a nice guy too. I remember putting a hell of a hit on him once, and he just got up, laughed, and slapped my ***. :lol: Good times......

Baz said:
The best player I've ever played against? That would either have to be Steven Jackson, now of the Rams. I think Alex Smith may be a bit overrated. Our defense did a good job handling him the last 2 years. In fact, Utah's last loss was to us. :D He is definately good, but I don't think he'd be a top 10 pick in any other draft.

As far as Claude goes, I think he'll be very successful in the NFL. I think the slow thing is a bit overrated. The guy is a beast. If he doesn't go on day 1, I'll be surprised. Then again, I'm a little biased.
Cool, Its good to get some firsthand insite on Alex Smith and Claude Terrell. So I hear you have been talking to some NFL teams. You know the dolphins need a safety what are the chances we are interested in you :D ? Do you think you will be drafted? Are you going to the combine? Thanks for letting me pick your brain. :tongue:

Phinsfan1980 said:
just curious if this is your last post and you really don't care than why did you put Bull**** instead of the real word? sounds like you want attention to me. I think the mods are doing a good job.

you are joking, right?

you should try typing that word.

guess what will happen. bull****

there is a profanity filter. i'm surprised you haven't noticed.

feelthepain said:
Why would a Mod be annoyed for moving a thread? They are not forced to be Mods they do it because they want to. Also how many times has anyone here hit the refresh button and the thread you just read was gone? It changes quickly at times and sometimes people are just trying to pass on info. I think if your going to be a Mod you need to have patience and understand things like multiple posting will happen. As a Mod you need to set an example and since insults of any kind are ban here that should be especially true for the mods because they are setting the example. If the Mods are allowed to insult and the posters aren't what message does this send to people that just want to come here and enjoy the site? We have to watch what we write but the Mods can write whatever they want? If you have defended the Mod in this case you are just bucking for brownie points, EVERYONE should be held accountable for their actions, peorid! It's the only fair way to run a site this size.

Agreed. I'm always hearing the mods complaining about having to move threads. BUT HEY-YOU ARE A MOD! You volunteered to move threads. Why are you guys so angry all the time?

Really? I didn't know that. :lol: I guess I have never tried I have been too scared of being banned. HA..... ok here goes...... ***. :tongue:
1972 said:
you are joking, right?

you should try typing that word.

guess what will happen. bull****

there is a profanity filter. i'm surprised you haven't noticed.

Martel said:
Agreed. I'm always hearing the mods complaining about having to move threads. BUT HEY-YOU ARE A MOD! You volunteered to move threads. Why are you guys so angry all the time?

Well, ... let me ask you this:

Why do you think it might be that parents who love their kids and are committed to what it takes to raise them... always do that thing where they clean up their shiit for a while, but eventually come to expect their kids to develop the responsibility and self-discipline to put their shiit where it belongs in the first place?

Adult behavior is expected here. We share this environment. If someone think it's their prerogative to expect someone else to have to clean up their shiit from wherever they feel like leaving it... and for others to have to wade thru it... they haven't reached the maturity of the average three year old.

Why is it that all the mods here seem to "talk down" to everyone? Just curious.

I think patience is definitely something you need to have if you are a moderator of any kind. Sometimes we don't exercise enough patience as a staff. I'll admit that. Hey, you can always improve. And this is one area in which we need to do so.

The thing that bothers some of us (or all of us :lol: ) sometimes is when the same people commit the same offenses after they've been told not do so (or even banned for doing so). Or when a longtime member, who knows better, just walks all over the TOS. That's a good one.

Anyway, we do our best. And we're trying to do better. Hopefully we can all improve ourselves and enjoy the Saban Era like one big Brady Bunch. :) :barf:

Dolphin1184 said:
clear.gif
Dude, why you got to be using my lock? That was a pointless post, it didn't even make sense. There is no reason for you to take my lock and make it into a post by itself. It's a useless post count booster.

Anyway, I was just coming here to respond to the original post in the thread. I kind of agree, I found it to be a bit harsh to jump all over the poster like that in public. I agree with Clump. It could have been done in a PM.

Back
Top Bottom