This very well could be Ryan Tannehill’s last season in a Dolphins uniform | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This very well could be Ryan Tannehill’s last season in a Dolphins uniform

I do not see that happening.thill17 is not great but he is good for now. maybe 3 to 4 yr down road.

I understand that writers are entitled to their opinions, and I'll grant that speculation can be fun. But it's paragraphs like the following that drive me nuts:

Bad Writing said:
Gase may not even want Tannehill as his quarterback beyond 2017. Miami drafted Tannehill four years before Gase was brought in and the head coach may want to handpick a signal-caller that he feels is a better fit for his offensive scheme.

It's one thing to share one's own opinion, but if the writer is going to speculate about someone else's opinion, the writer has an obligation to reach out to that person for an opportunity to respond and/or comment. In this case, the writer should have tried to get a quote from Gase, or at least found a quote from him published elsewhere to back up the speculation.

I understand that writers are entitled to their opinions, and I'll grant that speculation can be fun. But it's paragraphs like the following that drive me nuts:

It's one thing to share one's own opinion, but if the writer is going to speculate about someone else's opinion, the writer has an obligation to reach out to that person for an opportunity to respond and/or comment. In this case, the writer should have tried to get a quote from Gase, or at least found a quote from him published elsewhere to back up the speculation.

The fact that the hacky writer isn't even aware that Tannehill was a major reason Gase, who had other options, accepted the job (as he himself confirmed several times last season), negates even any shaky contentions he asserts. That whole article literally becomes the "fruit of a poisoned tree" !!!

This isn't an outrageous claim. If Tannehill starts the season slow, which he's prone to doing, or finishes the season as part of the problem instead of the solution, then I think Gase works on management to put him in position to draft his own guy in 2018 while living with Matt Moore to bridge the gap. Gase may be a good coach in the making, but he's a QB/offense guy and he knows time is short in the NFL if you aren't getting results. I just don't think he "settles" for more Ryan Tannehill if he isn't getting the results he wants.

627691906-832x447.jpg

http://thecomeback.com/nfl/will-2017-ryan-tannehill-last-season-dolphins.html

And away we go:devilish

Why are you so cruel to the admins and mods?
Why do you hate us so much?

:laugh

I think we should all scour the internet for smut articles about the dolphins and post them in the ladies lounge. Hint "we live together" might be a good starting point. And honestly two naked girls have more football knowledge than the writer of this shitty article

He underlined some stuff so apparently Im supposed to really care about those points I suppose.

Imagine an offense that can keep its nucleus of players together and same coaches and systems? Adam Gase has basically said that is his plan as well.

The Defense is still a big work in progress.

Back
Top Bottom