THIS. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

THIS.

Players taking significantly less to play here.

Brooks left 15 mill on the table from Sea
Barrett coulda got more than 9 mill
.... and Poyer..... 2 million dollars

Its Beautiful Reaction GIF
Where did Brooks leave that kind of money on the table,calling BS on that and Barrett wasn't getting anything more than what we offered. Stop kidding yourself

Where did Brooks leave that kind of money on the table,calling BS on that and Barrett wasn't getting anything more than what we offered. Stop kidding yourself
I heard it on a podcast, Seahawks fans were saying they were offering him 15 mil a year and he wanted to leave

I'll re phrase that, Grier has done a decent job of replenishing the roster given the resources. Some don't appreciate that. I get it, and feel it's short sighted. This point of view evokes a terminology I'm familiar with, pathetic is the term that come to mind.

Agreed. He’s on a roll every year - but we don’t win divisions or playoff games.

He’s bringing in guys. But the talent out > talent in by a mile. So we’ll see if we’re as good this year as last year.
This. I'm still trying to get past Wilkins leaving.

It was the only path available. We'll see if it was value or simply dartboard millions. I'd be more impressed if they were younger guys instead of some 1-year 30-something rentals.

I saw another ckparrothead post linked somewhere in which he was emphasizing multiple times that two 3rd round comps are the equivalent of a 2nd rounder. Why does the adjusting never end? Does social media really demand that type of thing on every topic? Just say two 3rd rounders.

I heard it on a podcast, Seahawks fans were saying they were offering him 15 mil a year and he wanted to leave
Yeah I highly doubt he would leave that kind of money on the table and I personally haven't heard about him wanting to leave. What podcast were you listening to

Grier's plugging holes as well as can be expected. Is anyone really surprised we're in survival mode? But we certainly aren't drowning.
It's the draft where he's gonna have to earn his pay, any way.

Some unexpected ballers on that list. As usual, injury concerns come with. What do you expect at bargain prices?

I'll tell you this, I'm more concerned about Tua getting better over any player we lose or gain in this FA. This offense could be so dangerous. If they could get their sh;t together, maybe we won't need to field a defense.🤣

Ironic that my nickname for AVG was the Viking Van Ginkel & he went to the Vikings. That one hurts. Dude was all go. No quit in him. If his physical attributes where the size of his motor he'd be a behemoth.

Back
Top Bottom