Thread subscription problem | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thread subscription problem

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
I'm not getting e-mail notifications for subscribed threads. This happened a few months ago, and I'm not sure what the cause was (or is). Thanks. :)

+1

Yeah I was gonna start a thread on this as well. I've been having the same problem. I gotta keep up with all the TV show threads with my fellow junkies. :lol:

Check your settings in the UserCP->Edit options. The subscription option may have been deselected when we did our upgrade

Check your settings in the UserCP->Edit options. The subscription option may have been deselected when we did our upgrade

Okay I did that, hope that doesn't subscribe me to every thread I post in though. :lol:

Nope. It said I was still to be instantly notified. But I deselected it and reselected it just in case. And no, notifications aren't going to my SPAM folder.

Nope. It said I was still to be instantly notified. But I deselected it and reselected it just in case. And no, notifications aren't going to my SPAM folder.

Yeah mine still aren't working either.

I don't have an answer for you yet, bro. I am working on it.

Doc, try to set the email to receive it daily instead of 'instant' to see it that makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom