Thread subscription problem | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thread subscription problem

Thanks brother I'll keep working on it.

Is anyone else having problems with receiving instant or daily subscription emails?

The problem is that most people are getting the subscriptions and the settings haven't changed.

I discussed the problem with Mindwarp and he doesn't thinks that the problem is on our end.

I know that doesn't help for you guys who aren't getting the messages but I am out of ideas. :)

The problem is that most people are getting the subscriptions and the settings haven't changed.

I discussed the problem with Mindwarp and he doesn't thinks that the problem is on our end.

I know that doesn't help for you guys who aren't getting the messages but I am out of ideas. :)

:hmmm: Thanks for looking into it. I know mine used to work but then the emails just tailed off. Not really that big a deal personally. I'm on here everyday anyway. :D

So weird. Oh well ... I'll just bookmark the User CP page with subscribed threads. I think that's the easiest solution.

I'm still having the problem too Celtkin. I'm getting all other emails, just not finheavens.

Thanks brother I'll keep working on it.

Is anyone else having problems with receiving instant or daily subscription emails?

I am Mal. I haven't received any subscription emails in quite a while.

Don't want the doc to think he's going crazy. :D

Ok good ... it's not just me.

And having the notification working again would be wonderful in light of the ongoing All-Time VIP Draft.

Let's try a different approach:

Is anyone getting email notifications from subscribed threads?

Back
Top Bottom