Thread subscription problem | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thread subscription problem

The problem is that most people are getting the subscriptions and the settings haven't changed.

I discussed the problem with Mindwarp and he doesn't thinks that the problem is on our end.

I know that doesn't help for you guys who aren't getting the messages but I am out of ideas. :)

I don't get any either. This has happened several times but the funny thing is that after awhile, they work and then just like that, they quit again. :confused:

I'm not getting e-mail notification either. I did notice under list subscriptions the notification box is unchecked and nothing I do keeps it checked???

Well, that pretty much confirms that the function doesn't work. The bad news is that I still don't have a clue why it doesn't work.

HEY! I just got a buttload of e-mail notifications! Don't know if it's the new server or not, but this function is working again! YAY! :clap:

HEY! I just got a buttload of e-mail notifications! Don't know if it's the new server or not, but this function is working again! YAY! :clap:

Me too Doc. Great news. Thanks Admins. :bighug:

I just got some emails too! :woot:

Thanks Celtkin!

SO glad to see this function restored. It makes the board so much more enjoyable to use. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom