Tickets to HOF ceremony.. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tickets to HOF ceremony..

FINALLY!! I got my tickets! It took over an hour and I'm not sure where they are exactly but I'll be there!

There's already 5 Ebay auctions for HOF tickets....ranging from $50.00-$250.00 . Glad I got them when I did.

You better call and get a hotel room now. I just tried 5 hotels in Canton and their already booked. I wound up getting a room in Alliance which is 14 miles north.

AtlantaPhin said:
You better call and get a hotel room now. I just tried 5 hotels in Canton and their already booked. I wound up getting a room in Alliance which is 14 miles north.

I have some spare room at my house maybe I should rent a room or two? On second thought my wife would probably kill me. ;)

AtlantaPhin said:
Thanks for the link adrosen. I guess their not too bad. If the stage is in the east endzone that is. I've heard this stadium is small so we should all be pretty close.

I think they actually set the stage in the N endzone. The stadium is right next to I-77 and N is futherest from it. Plus, if it's hot(by Canton standards, not S FL), the N endzone will out of the sun. :cooldude:

templarwd said:
I think they actually set the stage in the N endzone. The stadium is right next to I-77 and N is futherest from it. Plus, if it's hot(by Canton standards, not S FL), the N endzone will out of the sun. :cooldude:
Hmm..try that one again. I just don't think they will be putting it in the N endzone...because there is no north endzone. Stadium goes E-W.

http://www.profootballhof.com/enshrinement/release.jsp?release_id=1222

I'm hoping for West. Section 3 is a tad closer to the W than the E.

Does anyone know how the rows go? Do they start with A, or are there special rows before that? Please start with A, I have 2 in that row!

keep getting this:

Unable to secure seats in this Price Level

Is it sold out?

on another note, i ordered four because my brother in law wanted two as well, however he is famous for backing out of anything that we have ever planned so i will keep those who posted up to date and if he ends up cancelling i will sell them for what I paid. 15 bucks.

ryancall32 said:
everybody is saying the stage is in the east endzone. if thats the case, then why are they selling tickets in the north and south bleachers on the opposite end of the field (the west end)? i got 2 tickets in level N, section 3, row OO (as it seems everybody got tix in section 3 or 4) -- and these are on the west end, by the west endzone. i sure hope the stage is not in the east endzone, or else we are all on the opposite end of the field!
Those tickets I belive will be on the field on folding chairs, but yeah, if you are 100 yards away, it will be hard to see.

Back
Top Bottom