Tight Ends Group Pay Attention | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tight Ends Group Pay Attention

What's funny is that Pitta was one of CK's guys at TE... and Ed Dickson was one of my guys at TE...

Leave it to Ozzie to take BOTH of them....

Word out of Ravens camp is that they're very impressed with both of them...

I can imagine there being a worst group out there. But not very many.

I actually liked the group when David Martin and Anthony Fasano worked together.

I'm sure both of us would prefer not being in the discussion....

Fasano is passable if he has seam-buster to take the pressure off.... you've got to have that mis-match guy at TE in this league...

The only team I can think of off the top of my head with a tight end situation as bad as the Dolphins is Arizona. In fact, they're probably worse. Ben Patrick, Anthony Becht and Stephen Spach are, well... Anthony Becht can block. That's all I can say for 'em. Ben Patrick had 12 catches last year in 9 games.

No wonder that team lines up in 4 wide more than any other. By a lot.

ahhh...zona...agreed on that...garbage at the te spot

i would have said cinci last year also but gresham remedies that...

Please don't remind me hoops. I was LIVID when Miami didn't draft him, I'm still pretty pissed actually. **** the Ravens to hell!!

I think they'll be slightly improved, but that's all. Although if R&R are running wild and Henne & the WR's are connecting, that may be all we need from that group. Even so, I think the 2011 draft will shape up with RB's, NT's and TE's.

should draft tightend who is now a de in my boy Cooper Bassett this boy wil knok people off the ball and he can catch the ball like Pettigrew but he is a jr but I am not hearing who is hot at tightends in college this year. anybody have any favorite tightends ?

Back
Top Bottom