Time for the Dolphins and AFC record predictions! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time for the Dolphins and AFC record predictions!

Are u even watching your team? How are they going to get 9-11 wins this yr. Their first 6 games they may be 1-5

I will give a range of wins for each AFC team:

East:
NE: 12-14 wins
NYJ: 9-11 wins
Buf: 8-10 wins
Mia: 5-7 wins

The Jets very well could win between 9-11 games but not sure how that can be the high and low range you put them in. They did win only 8 last year and the offense seems to have gotten worse so not sure how 9 wins in the low point. The other teams are reasonable enough I guess. If we are doing 3 game ranges I would say

Buf: 7-9 wins
NYJ: 7-9 wins

Patriots 11-5
Bills 8-8
Jets 8-8
Dolphins 6-10

Ravens 12-4
Steelers 10-6
Bengals 10-6
Cleveland 5-11

Houston 11-5
Tennessee 8-8
Jax 8-8
Colts 7-9

Chargers 10-6
Broncos 9-7
Raiders 8-8
Chiefs 5-11

"Did somebody say Jets?"

*the door bursts open and nyjunc slides through to wild applause from the studio audience*

The Jets very well could win between 9-11 games but not sure how that can be the high and low range you put them in. They did win only 8 last year and the offense seems to have gotten worse so not sure how 9 wins in the low point. The other teams are reasonable enough I guess. If we are doing 3 game ranges I would say

Time to change the initials on your sig mate ; )

I think the O will be better, they may not score as much but I expect they will cut down on TOs which will be huge for this team. i also think our D will be much better, our DL is going to be pretty good and we won't need to rely on blitzing as much(plus Rex is calling the D again). Also, the scheds(on paper) are weaker so that is where I get my 9-11 range from.

He will cut down on something that starts with a T, but I don't think the word you're looking for is 'turnovers.'

Our 1st team O has moved the ball very well despite missing most of their weapons in each game. We haven't scored TDs but we've had chances, some dumb penalties, some dropped passes, etc... but I am very encouraged seeing how well sanchez has played and our D should be as good as it has been since probably '09 so we will be in a lot of games and won't need our O to score 25 PPG. I expect our O will score around 20 PPG and that should be good enough to win a lot of games.

I know exactly how you feel. Many here said the same about our offense last year. We started 0-7!!!

I know exactly how you feel. Many here said the same about our offense last year. We started 0-7!!!

except your o didn't have any previous success w/ your QB, ours has and ours has played well in big games.

New England 12-4
Buffalo 8-8
Miami 7-9
NY Jets 5-11

Houston 11-5
Tennessee 8-8
Jacksonville 5-11
Indianapolis 4-12

Baltimore 12-4
Pittsburgh 11-5
Cincinnati 8-8
Cleveland 2-14