Timmons AWOL?? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons AWOL??

So he's not playing because of a girl? Very mature

he can take an online anger management class on the way to the stadium, the big baby. only a few spots left, btw. hurry while they last.

Got to cut the guy if he went AWOL over a woman....**** that, send him packing if that is the case.

You are a 10 year vet.....wife maybe, but a random "young" lady makes you go AWOL....GTFOH....

Ball out Chase Allen....bring Trevor up from the P squad....and let's play...

Got to cut the guy if he went AWOL over a woman....**** that, send him packing if that is the case.

You are a 10 year vet.....wife maybe, but a random "young" lady makes you go AWOL....GTFOH....

Ball out Chase Allen....bring Trevor up from the P squad....and let's play...

Practice squad guys can't be brought up on game day so says Joe Schad.

Ridiculous. Be a professional. As someone else mentioned if it's personal I apologize, but if it's team related what an a$$. My hunch is this is a Doug Martin like problem (Mysteriously deactivated than it was revealed he was dealing with personal demons). If the Fins win today it will be a miracle.

Chargers have two former HCs as coordinators. McCoy and Bradley. It's going to be a long day.

It isn't possible for me to watch them all. Who on those teams are like Ingram?

NE, everyone. Seattle, everyone. Oakland, Mack. Jax, Jack. KC, Houston.

I'd guess chase Allen at strong. Hull mike Kiko weak

Easily field worst lb group in football fellas. Easily.

Brutal

I'd also guess chase Allen has gotten very little strong snaps with the 1s. So gonna limit what we can call too

this team is un freaking real man. Anything that can go wrong for this team normally does. So The rookie's out for the year and now this?

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom