Timmons AWOL?? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons AWOL??

If this is really over a woman Miami is probably gonna end up cutting this dude. Gase isn't gonna stand for it. Has to send a message to the lockerroom.

But god is that gonna screw us if he does
Yeah but it would have to be done, that absolutely cannot stand... I mean that's bullshit if that's what it turns out the reason is.

Also guys dont forget we have nate allen on the backend incase you want jones in the box all day

Maybe. Maybe it finally dawned on him what kind of defensive scheme he now has to play in. Maybe not. Doubt he cares much now being that he dropped $11M guaranteed in his lap without playing a single snap in a Dolphins uniform.
You are enjoying this a bit too much. Kinda like a Jets fan would point and laugh.

If they cut him we are so screwed for the rest of the season.

The weight of the worlds on that front 4 dline now today.

You are enjoying this a bit too much. Kinda like a Jets fan would point and laugh.

Naw, just an informed Dolphin fan that has been pointing out general and specific issues about our defense for quite a while now.

Ridiculous. Be a professional. As someone else mentioned if it's personal I apologize, but if it's team related what an a$$. My hunch is this is a Doug Martin like problem (Mysteriously deactivated than it was revealed he was dealing with personal demons). If the Fins win today it will be a miracle.
I really don't see it that way. He's one friggin guy. Not throwing in the towel just yet.

We need to trade for a lb go after Robertson from the saints. We can't stand pat with this if Timmons is released.

Offer up Fede see if they bite. Saints could use some edge rotation

No ones giving you a plan a I know that much.

I'd take manti teo too he can't cover but he'd be a base strong option.

Call the saints

is there a way to cut him and not eat the 11mil? I know it's supposed to be guarantee but if he left the team like that, can that contract be voided and the money carry over to next year?

Ozzy rules!!

Neville Hewitt?

Sound the alarms miamis playing lb with camp fodder quality

I'm dead serious

Back
Top Bottom