Timmons AWOL?? | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons AWOL??

Team is cursed....all that luck ran out last year and now it's carrying over to this year.

We bolster the LBs and then have lightning strike them twice. Unreal.

At least Jones is back. That'll help.

Wow! This is shocking. I know Timmons is probably just here primarily for the money, but it must be something really messed up for a guy to let his teammates down like this. Another kick in the nuts for the fins and their fans.

Sure would be nice if TJ McDonald wasn't suspended now. He could at least bring some help if we played a big nickel package....

Chase Allen better step up

Im not even surprised... nothing Dolphins related ever surprises me anymore...I mean... lol...

We bolster the LBs and then have lightning strike them twice. Unreal.

At least Jones is back. That'll help.
lets just hope he's the Jones of before he got hurt. He didn't looked all that great in the pre season games so let's hope he's 100% all the way back because we're going to need him

Ozzy rules!!

This should be brushed off and not even an excuse to lose the game. May be an opportunity to use Branch in a LB spot and get Harris and Allen on the field. Or play a nickle D with 2 LB's. I think this could be similar to the A'jayi situation and Timmons will get 5 Int's and 4 ff this year.
Not seeing the parallels to this situation other than they both are not playing the first game. In Ajayi's case the coaches made the call and Ajayi responded. He was a second year player. In this case, Timmons left us, at the last minute and is a veteran who certainly knows what is acceptable and what is not.

I don't see how this situation is recoverable. There is no way a proud person like Timmons will be able to save face and there is no way the Dolphins can let this pass.

btw, forget about the up tempo now on offense. Last thing our defense will need now it's for the offense to go a quick 3 and out. This really sucks

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom