Timmons AWOL?? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons AWOL??

Tyler Durden: Welcome to the Miami Dolphins. The first rule of the Miami Dolphins is: you do not talk about the Miami Dolphins. The second rule of Miami Dolphins is: you DO NOT talk about the Miami Dolphins! Third rule of the Miami Dolphins: someone yells "stop!", goes limp, taps out, the season is over!

Im thinking this is not something related to the team that angered Timmons.
Wife problems maybe? What else can make a man go nutty?

Maybe I should have said a woman problem :mad

I'd guess chase Allen at strong. Hull mike Kiko weak

Easily field worst lb group in football fellas. Easily.

Brutal

I'd also guess chase Allen has gotten very little strong snaps with the 1s. So gonna limit what we can call too
Just like last year, our starting LB's will be a joke this year too and forgot about our offense scoring a lot of points. Our defense will be out on the field all day

Ozzy rules!!

it is what it is. Let's roll with what we have.

Oh yeah we have no choice. Just right back to dumpster fire lb play we go.

Chargers aren't the most physical oline so maybe we can hide em somewhat. Play the tempo on o and hopefully dent the scoreboard

I can see us playing a lot of nickle and dime, with Jones up in a more LB roll.

Adversity doesn't build character. It reveals it.

Can't recall who said this, but today we will see the true character of this team.

I'll be at the game today and I'll be watching Hull & Allen very carefully.

If this is really over a woman Miami is probably gonna end up cutting this dude. Gase isn't gonna stand for it. Has to send a message to the lockerroom.

But god is that gonna screw us if he does

Wow so the rumors were true. Wonder if he went down to Mexico to party like Barret Robbins did with the Raiders the night before the Super Bowl.

I question how Vance Joseph's scheme and coaching got him a head coaching job. He seemed a woeful coach with his scheme and situational play calling.

I really hate to "go there" but there is no doubt race played a factor.....I really doubt he would have gotten the shot he did if that wasn't a factor (and it should not be a factor in hiring TODAY.....yes, there was a need for it years ago but IMO the Rooney rule should be abolished - it now serves as a sticking point for mediocre candidates to outweigh or be pushed over better candidates)....the good thing is that performance is what counts and if he can't cut it he'll be out.......unfortunately setting a team back a few years in the process.

I can see us playing a lot of nickle and dime, with Jones up in a more LB roll.

Depends on the personnel packages they throw at us. If I'm them though I was already attacking the lb level now I'm going full on after it range and cover wise. And these dudes are gonna be late all post snap in hull and Allen and hull especially doesn't get off blocks.

We got serious gameplan problems

Ahh just another season as a dolphins fan. I think I'm gonna start pulling for the bucs a little being a jameis fan and Florida guy.

Back
Top Bottom