Timmons suspended indefinitely | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons suspended indefinitely

I must add Gase's decision making hasn't been spotless, The mismanagement of Tannehill's injury shows incompetence.

That's just false, Football like all sports is part of the entertainment industry meaning the fans are the reason it exists, When a Coach makes a decision that puts the season in jeopardy the fans who spend good money on season tickets, sports memorabilia, watch the games and support the team have a right to know what happened. Football is not some greater cause like world hunger, curing diseases or world peace. Any decent organization would be holding a press conference real soon.

This is absolutely not true. We are not *OWED* anything. Don't like it? Don't support the product.

We dont have the facts yet, so everyone needs to calm down. I doubt he's gone full Dimitrius Underwood. Whatever Timmons is going through, I hope he gets through it ok.

I don't believe this is the end for Timmons. This "indefinite suspension" is not exactly indefinite, being that Miami can only suspend him for a maximum of 4 games. There are only 2 options at this point - suspend him for 4 games then cut him, or suspend him for a few games and play him. I believe they will play him after a few games. If they thought his offense justified his release, they would have cut him already. He'll be back imo.

Excuse me... what is getting old? Gase taking an underdog team to the playoffs last year? Gase showing Ajayi who the boss is, and clearly turning him into a more accountable athlete and teammate? Or is it Gase putting his foot on Timmons throat after Timmons left him zero choice? All Gase has done since hired here is lead, and lead effectively. Was his play calling super-safe Sunday? Yes. Take into account his reputation is entirely on the line with Cutler, plus the fact he had 2 of the entire NFL's best rushers coming at him, and yeah, he dialed up some scripted, simple/safe plays in the first half. Then in the 2nd half he took the top off (after Cutler had developed some confidence). I personally thought it was brilliant. If you are really unhappy with Gase, you have no understanding of what he inherited with this team, and what he has made out of it thus far. Very few coaches in the entire NFL I'd prefer over him at this point.

I love how you sugar coated everything gase has done so far and ignored everything i said to build a weak argument, hilarious. "Underdog team", had some talent for sure which he had no idea of obviously by benching ajayi and maybe wanted traded for nothing, what he did to ajayi was just to push him around cuz ajayi knew he had earned the starting job, gase was just trying to come in and push people around to show he was tough, only fake guys do that, you don't know what happened with timmons so stop writing stupid things that are meant to sound tough when you don't even know if his reaction was justified. Gase opened up nothing, he has called 75-90% of his games in both seasons very Philbin like, love how you ignored that part too, how convenient. I've got plenty of understanding of what he had/has, too bad he never did/does, neither do you obviously.

Gase was gifted 3-5 wins over the last two years he DESERVED to lose, like i said........., he has proven to be average in what he's deserved to win so far and very below avg in his decision making, I'm sure you defended Philbin and Sparano in the beginning too making up endless nonsense about why their blatant incompetence wasn't just that....yawn.

Isn't that one of the characteristics of a "TRUE Leader"??? Taking accountability for his troops? Not throwing them under the bus?

Yes that's the right first step always, and few coaches do it, to his credit, that's a plus on him, but he never tried to be more aggressive until he was forced to lose unless he did, same philosophy and Philbin/Sparano for the most part, my problem with him is don't come in here saying you're going to be aggressive when you've done nothing but most of the time.

I must add Gase's decision making hasn't been spotless, The mismanagement of Tannehill's injury shows incompetence.

It's not Gase's decision what Tannehill does with his knee injury unless it's a definitive injury or a definitive course of action.

With sprains (which are partial tears) surgery isn't usually needed.

So why randomly just declare that Tannehill must get surgery if it wasn't a complete tear (aka a sprain)?

I call bullshit on your argument.

ferchrissake Gase is one of our brightest lights. Half the fans in the league would give their left nut to have him.

Time to turn that Sparano Phillbn corner and appreciate that our coach is special and only gonna get better as his learning curve plateaus. Besides that, he's our owner's personal pick and favorite; no amount of pissing and moaning is gonna change that!

Thats good that you like him, but ross loved philbin and liked sparano too...how much of a learning curve does he need to stop calling the same games almost every game? Nothing he's done has proven he's special, without all those wins given to us by other teams the last two years, he would be considered average, which is how he should be judged so far. All I'm saying is judge on what he's shown.

Is it standard practice to file a missing persons report for when this effectively amounts to someone not showing up to work?

It's not Gase's decision what Tannehill does with his knee injury unless it's a definitive injury or a definitive course of action.

So why randomly just declare that Tannehill must get surgery if it wasn't a complete tear (aka a sprain)?

How is that not Gase's decision, the ajayi decision, the tannehill decision, the drafts.... thomas and turner, the play calling.... In what bogus world is it not his fault Tannehill isn't playing right now and we wasted 10 mil on cutler when moore is much better for the price.

Gase flip flopped a million times over on trying to hopefully get tannehill ready to play in the playoffs cuz he didn't have the guts to go with moore who is one of the best backups in the league, that is a joke, not only that but then he decided on stem cell much later and surprise the wishy washy treatment didn't work and he loses a whole year because you can't make up your mind on such a blatantly simple decision.

Gase flip flopped a million times over on trying to hopefully get tannehill ready to play in the playoffs cuz he didn't have the guts to go with moore who is one of the best backups in the league, that is a joke, not only that but then he decided on stem cell much later and surprise the wishy washy treatment didn't work and he loses a whole year because you can't make up your mind on such a blatantly simple decision.
What are you talking about? You think Gase can order Tannihill to have surgery?? Good grief.

Back
Top Bottom