Timmons suspended indefinitely | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons suspended indefinitely

We signed a guy who can't play for 8 games because of PEDs yet people are yelling to cut Timmons and make a big legal ordeal that would assuredly be a distraction if nothing else before we know almost anything.

Even if it's does turn out to be a really lame excuse, it's all about how he is going forward. If he shows genuine remorse and guarantees us it was a 1 time thing, why cut our best LB? A 1 game suspension seems fair to me, and if Gase felt 4 was needed so be it. But the unfortunate fact of the matter is we can't afford to lose him. We've already had too many key injuries too early.

man, this whole thing is a joke, 500 articles that say we don't know, hope this is only short term suspension, depending on what happened. But if he cuts him over an argument, it shows how derp Gase is, the lbs aren't exactly proven, although I do like hull and allen, timmons is proven to be a lot better. If it was legit to cut him fine(he did something bad), but otherwise it would be just another one in the long line of stupid mistakes gase seems to make, the whole thing with ajayi last year was dumb, he knew he earned it, gase was just trying to push him around so he benched him in what def would have been the deciding factor in the seattle game given how close it was all game.

Ajayi played like who he was and Gase is like "wow I'm really dumb", yeah it's obvious. Gase looked like a clueless derp at his PC, nothing has changed that idea of him for me, he might be intelligent conceptually, but his decision making is horrible. How many games has he made the excuse "i called a bad game", when all it is 90% of the time is him calling super scared games like philbin and sparano, writing was on the wall at his PC, tired of all this endless Gase worshipping when he continually makes bad decisions year in year out, just because teams gifted us 3-5 wins the last two years we SHOULD have lost doesn't make him a good coach, just means he got lucky and should be considered average still.

People know I don't really like Gase, don't hate him either, seems like a decent guy, but just gotta call it like you see it if you're a fan, otherwise you just end up being let down, wondering why you didn't see it right away. I've given him plenty of mistake room, this is more based on his play calling from last game and last year than the timmons thing but its getting old.

If anything is a joke, its this ****ing post. Horrible.

If Timmons is going to be suspended for a prolonged period of time, then there should be a press conference explaining why. The fact we have limited info is a bad look on this organization.

I don't think we cut him. I think he comes back after his suspension and the trade is for more depth.

We signed a guy who can't play for 8 games because of PEDs yet people are yelling to cut Timmons and make a big legal ordeal that would assuredly be a distraction if nothing else before we know almost anything.

Even if it's does turn out to be a really lame excuse, it's all about how he is going forward. If he shows genuine remorse and guarantees us it was a 1 time thing, why cut our best LB? A 1 game suspension seems fair to me, and if Gase felt 4 was needed so be it. But the unfortunate fact of the matter is we can't afford to lose him. We've already had too many key injuries too early.

I thought T.J. got his suspension for DUI?

I thought T.J. got his suspension for DUI?

Oh you could be right. But either way the point is the same. Players let's their team down all the time in the NFL for a variety of reasons. The good ones don't get cut, especially from teams who desperately need them.

I think (hope) a little more will be forthcoming- especially after the trade we just made..

I hope so as well; I want to believe the dysfunctional days are gone, hopefully we handle this with class and Gase lets the fans know what happened very soon.

I see two possibilities about this unprecedented lack of leaks:
1) it is sensitive medical data and falls under HIPAA
2) they are lining up for a legal effort of some kind

Barry Jackson‏Verified account @flasportsbuzz 37s37 seconds ago
Jelani Jenkins, Neville Hewitt and Kelvin Sheppard among unemployed former LBs, FYI. All former Dolphins of course.

Not sure if Jenkins is healthy though- he has been cut twice in a short period of time.

I think IF Timmons wants to play here and makes amends etc- they suspend him for a couple weeks and they make no other move.. if not I'm thinking maybe they go to Hewitt - if healthy- out of that group.

Man the Dolphins seems to have an inordinate amount of former starters walking around on the streets.

I don't think Gase owes us anything. He's been a good coach. I trust him

This.

Gase owes us nothing. Well, maybe a Lombardi, but that'd be about it.

I don't like how we as fans expect the lives of players to be spilled on the ground for all to see. A few years back somebody wrote an article on David Woodley. After he had passed. Most was about his drinking. I thought it in poor taste, to say the least.

Don't get me wrong, Timmons deserves public humiliation for letting us twist in the wind. Inexcusable. If I just took off from work without letting my boss know the score, or having a damn good (and easily verifiable) reason, it'd be adios. And I am no public figure getting paid millions.

If the media figures it out and lets us know, whatever. But Gase has other things to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom