Timmons suspended indefinitely | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons suspended indefinitely

man, this whole thing is a joke, 500 articles that say we don't know, hope this is only short term suspension, depending on what happened. But if he cuts him over an argument, it shows how derp Gase is, the lbs aren't exactly proven, although I do like hull and allen, timmons is proven to be a lot better. If it was legit to cut him fine(he did something bad), but otherwise it would be just another one in the long line of stupid mistakes gase seems to make, the whole thing with ajayi last year was dumb, he knew he earned it, gase was just trying to push him around so he benched him in what def would have been the deciding factor in the seattle game given how close it was all game.

Ajayi played like who he was and Gase is like "wow I'm really dumb", yeah it's obvious. Gase looked like a clueless derp at his PC, nothing has changed that idea of him for me, he might be intelligent conceptually, but his decision making is horrible. How many games has he made the excuse "i called a bad game", when all it is 90% of the time is him calling super scared games like philbin and sparano, writing was on the wall at his PC, tired of all this endless Gase worshipping when he continually makes bad decisions year in year out, just because teams gifted us 3-5 wins the last two years we SHOULD have lost doesn't make him a good coach, just means he got lucky and should be considered average still.

People know I don't really like Gase, don't hate him either, seems like a decent guy, but just gotta call it like you see it if you're a fan, otherwise you just end up being let down, wondering why you didn't see it right away. I've given him plenty of mistake room, this is more based on his play calling from last game and last year than the timmons thing but its getting old.

Excuse me... what is getting old? Gase taking an underdog team to the playoffs last year? Gase showing Ajayi who the boss is, and clearly turning him into a more accountable athlete and teammate? Or is it Gase putting his foot on Timmons throat after Timmons left him zero choice? All Gase has done since hired here is lead, and lead effectively. Was his play calling super-safe Sunday? Yes. Take into account his reputation is entirely on the line with Cutler, plus the fact he had 2 of the entire NFL's best rushers coming at him, and yeah, he dialed up some scripted, simple/safe plays in the first half. Then in the 2nd half he took the top off (after Cutler had developed some confidence). I personally thought it was brilliant. If you are really unhappy with Gase, you have no understanding of what he inherited with this team, and what he has made out of it thus far. Very few coaches in the entire NFL I'd prefer over him at this point.

I am impressed that no real details have leaked. The only leaks are a matter of public record.

If this ever comes out, it might be tabloid quality material.

I don't take Gase as someone to overreact. It took 4 weeks to dump those horrid OL players last year.

Edit: I'm predicting an ugly precedent setting situation (legally and/or through commissioner). I think they go after every penny. If this was a slap on the wrist they would have announced it as 1 game.

I'm hearing he felt compelled to fly back to Pitt to see his child?

Man, we went into this offseason looking for LB help only to get weaker after thinking we got strong.....only in a life of a miami dolphin and a fan...

Suspension seems like the right move. First due to contract depending on how it plays out, but if they still want him, sit him for another game, check his attitude and hopefully he comes back. Gase gets his discipline and handle on the team, team doesn't loose a player that could help us this year. And FO potentially has out if things keep heading south.

Gase had no choice. You have to come down hard on a player that simply implodes for some crazy reason. Gase knows that we can beat the Jets without him.

Back
Top Bottom