Timmons suspended indefinitely | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons suspended indefinitely

man, this whole thing is a joke, 500 articles that say we don't know, hope this is only short term suspension, depending on what happened. But if he cuts him over an argument, it shows how derp Gase is, the lbs aren't exactly proven, although I do like hull and allen, timmons is proven to be a lot better. If it was legit to cut him fine(he did something bad), but otherwise it would be just another one in the long line of stupid mistakes gase seems to make, the whole thing with ajayi last year was dumb, he knew he earned it, gase was just trying to push him around so he benched him in what def would have been the deciding factor in the seattle game given how close it was all game.

Ajayi played like who he was and Gase is like "wow I'm really dumb", yeah it's obvious. Gase looked like a clueless derp at his PC, nothing has changed that idea of him for me, he might be intelligent conceptually, but his decision making is horrible. How many games has he made the excuse "i called a bad game", when all it is 90% of the time is him calling super scared games like philbin and sparano, writing was on the wall at his PC, tired of all this endless Gase worshipping when he continually makes bad decisions year in year out, just because teams gifted us 3-5 wins the last two years we SHOULD have lost doesn't make him a good coach, just means he got lucky and should be considered average still.

People know I don't really like Gase, don't hate him either, seems like a decent guy, but just gotta call it like you see it if you're a fan, otherwise you just end up being let down, wondering why you didn't see it right away. I've given him plenty of mistake room, this is more based on his play calling from last game and last year than the timmons thing but its getting old.

I don't think Jenkins is currently healthy. And didn't we also cut ties with Hewitt because of injury?

man, this whole thing is a joke, 500 articles that say we don't know, hope this is only short term suspension, depending on what happened. But if he cuts him over an argument, it shows how derp Gase is, the lbs aren't exactly proven, although I do like hull and allen, timmons is proven to be a lot better. If it was legit to cut him fine(he did something bad), but otherwise it would be just another one in the long line of stupid mistakes gase seems to make, the whole thing with ajayi last year was dumb, he knew he earned it, gase was just trying to push him around so he benched him in what def would have been the deciding factor in the seattle game given how close it was all game.

Ajayi played like who he was and Gase is like "wow I'm really dumb", yeah it's obvious. Gase looked like a clueless derp at his PC, nothing has changed that idea of him for me, he might be intelligent conceptually, but his decision making is horrible. How many games has he made the excuse "i called a bad game", when all it is 90% of the time is him calling super scared games like philbin and sparano, writing was on the wall at his PC, tired of all this endless Gase worshipping when he continually makes bad decisions year in year out, just because teams gifted us 3-5 wins the last two years we SHOULD have lost doesn't make him a good coach, just means he got lucky and should be considered average still.

People know I don't really like Gase, don't hate him either, seems like a decent guy, but just gotta call it like you see it if you're a fan, otherwise you just end up being let down, wondering why you didn't see it right away. I've given him plenty of mistake room, this is more based on his play calling from last game and last year than the timmons thing but its getting old.

News flash, this is Gase's second season as coach.

If we are looking for a nickel backer, I'd consider signing Thurston Armbrister off the Lions PS. In the same mold as Neville Hewitt. A bit undersized (both played safety in college), but can cover backs and TEs.

Indefinitely means the coach is giving him a chance to earn his respect back.

I'm sure the suspension will be lifted within a couple of weeks once we no longer are responsible for next years guarantee.

Is that how it works. If we can do that, that would be best case scenario.

This is what Andy Slater a local radio guy here on 940 tweeted

Replying to @AndySlater
Timmons told LAX police at gate that he knew team was looking for him and said he's flying out.

Andy Slater @AndySlater
·2h

Replying to @AndySlater
It's believed Timmons left in rental car, possibly w/ luggage. When found at LAX, police tell me there was no incident.
https://mobile.twitter.com/AndySlater

Andy Slater @AndySlater·2h

SLATER SCOOP: As I reported on my show, Timmons missed team meeting early Sat. afternoon, then missed team bus. Dolphins filed report 5p Sat
https://mobile.twitter.com/AndySlater

I doubt the other 52 guys on the roster nor the coaching staff see this as a joke. BTW, the Dolphins are 10-2 in their last 12 games so obviously the coaching staff is getting it right and the players are buying in.

Well, I'm going to pipe up and say Adam Bighill again (on the Saints PS). He's as good as anybody out there right now (which isn't saying much I suppose).

I just don't understand it. He was a model teammate in Pittsburgh. There were no signs all training camp that he was unhappy.

My best guess is that he was late to a meeting and Gase called him out on it in front of the team and he got pissed and decided just to bolt.

It could have also been that he was late for or missed a meeting and he was told he was not gonna start.......That could have very easily set him off since he had 101 consecutive starts and probably did not want it screwed up.....either way , guess he learned Gase's lesson: SHOW UP ON TIME.

Back
Top Bottom