Tired of excuses to cover up BILL. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tired of excuses to cover up BILL.

We won the Division in 08 due to Tom Brady being hurt and our schudule was easy.. Next
By that logic, the Jets were handed a playoff spot last year because the Colts rested their starters and the Bengals didn't care. Reality check dude, it happened, get over it. There are no easy wins in the NFL, and injuries happen. You're just another one of those fans who wants so desperately to win, that they get all upset whenever another team makes a move. Nothing wrong with that, it's just annoying IMO.

the jets are going to be sick. our team is only going to be better then last year, with this draft we will be a winning record team. the only things we need this draft is full of.

OLB's? check
safeties? check
#1WR's? not many but you pick um early
NT? not many but an early pick will get you a good 2down guy to go with soliai and fergs return.

with the amount of picks we have we will get all of our needed positions, then with the 6 picks we have in rounds 6-7.. we get project guys, raw talent, people we can throw in and who knows who will turn out good...

i think were on a good route, personally i would have gone after rolle hard as **** and made sure i got him, and maybe brandon marshall as well, but honestly there are some really great safeties in this draft. im sure well get a good one, just gotta make sure we get the WR while we can, because only a few of them could really be true #1's... Dez bryant, demaryius thomas, Mike Williams, arrellious benn

He done nothing to help our team win our Division. How can you not give a 5th for Holmes. That is the dumbest thing I ever seen in my life. A 5th is nothing for a young WR up and coming star. I bet they didn't even no he was available.. This old school junk don't work no more. We are on the verge of a 5-11 team they put together. Bill need to face the facts it's a passing league now. Smash mouth football is a 5-11 record. I really want Bill and Jeff to step out. I like Tony and Mike, but it's time for Bill and Jeff to go. Don't offer PiTT a 5th for Holmes.. Lmao@them. I don't care if I get bashed. Bash me all you like. I wanna win football games. I don't care about last year we beat the Jets twice. Don't care. We will lose all our Division games but split with Buffalo. Now it's time for me to hear excuses Bill is doing a good job. He did nothing to get this team ready for our Division. Nothing

go root for the jets then they seem to be doing what you consider "something to help themselves win"

:crazy: The Jets are a smash mouth team that was one win from the super bowl.
Yup .....I am glad that it was an AFC East team playing deep into the playoffs and at the same time I HATE that it wasn't Miami.

The fact that the Jets are adding talent to an already good team and Miami seems to be pinning all hopes on adding talent through the draft is worriesome.

All this jet talk and they have been really active is more what is so annoying.

I totally agree.
I think we all agree Miami has positions to address and every team loves to add quality depth whenever they can, I want to see the Dolphins adding talent but I don't trust the draft to bring in 100% hits on every pick.

There are always players who don't pan out but I like free agency to add a proven vet.

Dansby is a great pickup, I wish we could have added a couple more positions of need.

go root for the jets then they seem to be doing what you consider "something to help themselves win"
Good Gravy......really?

So no other team in the NFL can do something right without calling someone out as a traitor?

I disagree with goin all in, 100% blind faith with everything the Miami front office does as being a "good fan"

I would like to see Miami add talent.

If they can do it all through the draft great but we all know every pick isn't going to be on the 52 man roster....it just doesn't work that way.

He done nothing to help our team win our Division. How can you not give a 5th for Holmes. That is the dumbest thing I ever seen in my life. A 5th is nothing for a young WR up and coming star. I bet they didn't even no he was available.. This old school junk don't work no more. We are on the verge of a 5-11 team they put together. Bill need to face the facts it's a passing league now. Smash mouth football is a 5-11 record. I really want Bill and Jeff to step out. I like Tony and Mike, but it's time for Bill and Jeff to go. Don't offer PiTT a 5th for Holmes.. Lmao@them. I don't care if I get bashed. Bash me all you like. I wanna win football games. I don't care about last year we beat the Jets twice. Don't care. We will lose all our Division games but split with Buffalo. Now it's time for me to hear excuses Bill is doing a good job. He did nothing to get this team ready for our Division. Nothing

You have got to be kidding:ohno: right...........lets see since Bill took over only about 4-6 players are left from the DARK AGES......CAM :oops:. Bill has made the Phinz decent when they were pure crap :hi5:. So I quess you forgot all about that :ponder:........ oh maybe it's still April fools :tumbleweed:

So what do you think about Bill now after he brought in two of the biggest names on either side of the ball in the offseason? Dansby and Marshall....not bad if I do say so myself. That's why Bill has always been a football genius and will continue to be one.

They were obviously working on the Brandon Marshall deal, and had made the decision he was the impact receiver they needed.

Not to mention Holmes is suspended, and his contract expires after this season, I'll take Marshall, even at the higher price.

Back
Top Bottom