Tired of excuses to cover up BILL. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tired of excuses to cover up BILL.

LOL. Lots of "mea culpas" are in order for what's turned out to be one of the club's best pre-draft offseasons in memory.

EatingCrow-1.jpg

mjwydf-1.jpg

I think the original OPs point was the non moves to the point were being defended by people who had no idea what the future was going to hold. It is ok to criticize and become restless as fans.....i have a hard time believing the b marsh move wasnt egged on by fans discontent combined w what they saw. People on this site become defensive when others question the F.O. If the Marshall thing had not happened they still would defend the FO til the end just because.....but this post did have great timing

He done nothing to help our team win our Division. How can you not give a 5th for Holmes. That is the dumbest thing I ever seen in my life. A 5th is nothing for a young WR up and coming star. I bet they didn't even no he was available.. This old school junk don't work no more. We are on the verge of a 5-11 team they put together. Bill need to face the facts it's a passing league now. Smash mouth football is a 5-11 record. I really want Bill and Jeff to step out. I like Tony and Mike, but it's time for Bill and Jeff to go. Don't offer PiTT a 5th for Holmes.. Lmao@them. I don't care if I get bashed. Bash me all you like. I wanna win football games. I don't care about last year we beat the Jets twice. Don't care. We will lose all our Division games but split with Buffalo. Now it's time for me to hear excuses Bill is doing a good job. He did nothing to get this team ready for our Division. Nothing

:boohoo::boohoo:

I didnt even make it past the second sentence... Great read.. NOT

I think the original OPs point was the non moves to the point were being defended by people who had no idea what the future was going to hold. It is ok to criticize and become restless as fans.....i have a hard time believing the b marsh move wasnt egged on by fans discontent combined w what they saw. People on this site become defensive when others question the F.O. If the Marshall thing had not happened they still would defend the FO til the end just because.....but this post did have great timing

Are you implying that the FO made this move because it's what some fans wanted? No friggin way, it may very well have been a kneejerk reaction to the Jets moves but had nothing to do with the fanbase

Are you implying that the FO made this move because it's what some fans wanted? No friggin way, it may very well have been a kneejerk reaction to the Jets moves but had nothing to do with the fanbase

Yep. If the FO was making moves based on fan opinion, Jason Taylor would have been signed a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom