To All Jets Fans Who Were On The Bandwagon.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To All Jets Fans Who Were On The Bandwagon....

Lilseb93

This Is My House
Reaction score
To all the trolls who have plagued these forums after an 0-3 start....

The Jets started off 3-0, but are now 4-6. That means they have gone 1-6 in the last 7 weeks. 2 of those losses are from Miami. Now, they are 1 game ahead of Buffalo for the cellar of the division.

The Dolphins, on the other hand, are 5-5 and are now 1 game behind the Wild card, after starting 0-3. That means they have gone 5-2 (losses to NE and NO) in the last 7 weeks.

So, do you think you're still superior to us and do you think Miami is still not going anywhere?

Our QB looks like a franchise QB, yours looks like Ryan Leaf. Have fun with your inconsistent D, your terrible QB, your fat loudmouth coach, and your mediocre franchise.

I love how quickly seasons change.
I don't think we're going to the SB, but I think we can still make the playoffs. The present and future is bright in sunny South Florida.

Yea it's funny I don't see them around here anymore. Wonder what happened?

Yeah, what happened to all the loudmouth Jet fans? Cat got your tongues dip****s? :lol:

They will never admit it. I tried going to their boards and telling them nicely ( name totodestroyer) but they just resorted to personal attacks and told me to go die in a fire. I had to then start trolling and eventually got banned until Dec 1st. They just won't admit that the dolphins are better. They will just tell us to die.

They will never admit it. I tried going to their boards and telling them nicely ( name totodestroyer) but they just resorted to personal attacks and told me to go die in a fire. I had to then start trolling and eventually got banned until Dec 1st. They just won't admit that the dolphins are better. They will just tell us to die.

Yeah I went there myself a couple times. A Dolphins fan came on there and congratulated them on a good game and they just called him every name in the book. Are people from New York area really that uncivilized? It's funny you got banned, because, our moderators don't ban nobody I think they just like the good argument or we have none?

It is almost as funny as all the Denver Donkey fans running their mouth here in Colorado when they were 6-0....they are now 6-4. The lead off the new's casts here with how the Broncos are doing and they are all crying like babies wanhhhhhhh!!!!

What is wonderful about today is we gained ground on Pittsburgh, Cincinatti and the Ravens in the playoff hunt, as well as Denver.

Yeah I went there myself a couple times. A Dolphins fan came on there and congratulated them on a good game and they just called him every name in the book. Are people from New York area really that uncivilized? It's funny you got banned, because, our moderators don't ban nobody I think they just like the good argument or we have none?

Jet fans= Mostly New Jersey

Giant fans= Mostly New York

White Shoe Willie and NYJunc will be here. I have lots of respect for those guys. It takes stones to stand in against resistance and hold the line. I really do get that.

Right now? HAAAAA HAH HA HA HAAA! Jets suck!

White Shoe Willie and NYJunc will be here. I have lots of respect for those guys. It takes stones to stand in against resistance and hold the line. I really do get that.

Right now? HAAAAA HAH HA HA HAAA! Jets suck!

White Shoe Willie is the worst overthere. He's the first one to resort to personal attacks. **** that guy.

White Shoe Willie and NYJunc are the only people I like. Although, Junc sometimes gets a bit carried away and Willie gets personal.

HAHAHAHA I went over to thegamggreen.com for my post game laugh and there is some new moderator trying to clean things up and ban people. He better back down their temper tantrums are a source of humor for the rest of use NORMAL HUMANS!!!

Sanchize? Give me a break! "Jet Nation" must be totally embarrassed to have ever called Sanchez that. He went 8 for 21 for 136 yards. 38.1 completion %, FOUR interceptions. QB rating of 37.1. He sure laid stanky turd on the 50 yard line today. :chuckle:

Hard to believe, but the 37.1 QB rating is only his 2nd worst game of the season (so far). He had a real stinkfest a few weeks ago against the Bills where he threw five interceptions and had a QB rating of 8.3. I'm starting to feel sorry to Jet fans for some strange reason. They sort of mortgaged their future to get him in the draft. No wonder Rex Ryan has been crying at the Jets training facility lately.

Back
Top Bottom