To All Jets Fans Who Were On The Bandwagon.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To All Jets Fans Who Were On The Bandwagon....

I just wish I showed the class many of the golks on here have shown me. I have posted on this board since 2004 and most of that time we've had the upper hand and i have never rubbed it in but you live and learn. When we come back (you mean if?) I'll have this in the back of my head.

many of you will remember I predicted the Jets to be in last and win 6-7 games. It looks like we may finish 3rd and win around that many. The QB is getting experience, jenkins and Leon will be back next year. We need to attack the draft at the lines next year and we'll be in great shape. Live it up now although you guys aren't making the playoffs either so I'm not quite sure what you are so giddy about.

Wow, you hear it from us 50,000 times and you still don't know.. just your typical jest fan..

We are happy because we hate the jets, its called a rivalry, and Junc, during the offseason, you were saying how Henne had NO chance to be good as mark sanchez, and how everyone was saying how the jets are gonna be super bowl champs, and the dolphins are gonna be terrible, and all that.

Wow, you hear it from us 50,000 times and you still don't know.. just your typical jest fan..

We are happy because we hate the jets, its called a rivalry, and Junc, during the offseason, you were saying how Henne had NO chance to be good as mark sanchez, and how everyone was saying how the jets are gonna be super bowl champs, and the dolphins are gonna be terrible, and all that.

I never said henne had no chance to be as good as Sanchez, I said anything can happen but I believe Sanchez will be a good starter and Henne will not be. There's a long way to go for that to be proven either way.

I never said henne had no chance to be as good as Sanchez, I said anything can happen but I believe Sanchez will be a good starter and Henne will not be. There's a long way to go for that to be proven either way.

At this point, it's hard to believe that many objective jetsfans, if being completely honest with themselves, would take Sanchez over Henne straight up.

At this point, it's hard to believe that many objective jetsfans, if being completely honest with themselves, would take Sanchez over Henne straight up.

They have both played well for 1st year players. Henne hasn't had the awful game yet that Sanchez has had but Sanchez has had a good rookie year. He's had 3 bad games that have cost us games and played well enough to win in 7.

I just wish I showed the class many of the golks on here have shown me. I have posted on this board since 2004 and most of that time we've had the upper hand and i have never rubbed it in but you live and learn. When we come back I'll have this in the back of my head.

You truely dont get it do you?

Its kind of funny that you are so bothered by us Miami fans laughing about the Jets losing. I will say this again for the 100th time...YOU ARE ON A MIAMI DOLPHINS MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!

If you are annoyed by us yucking it up, then I suggest you stop coming here or get some thicker skin.
I dont go over to the ganggreen and whine about them making fun of the Dolphins. Its a Jets message board, I would assume they would. I have no problem with that at all.

They're just bitter because the Jets have owned their team for the better part of the past 10 years. This is just all of that frustration finally coming out. I have never seen a fanbase who seems to enjoy watching another team lose more than their own team win. Even when they do win, against anyone, the thoughts immediately turn to them showing up the Jets. Well, let it all out fellas, it's good for the soul.

:lol2::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

You truely dont get it do you?

Its kind of funny that you are so bothered by us Miami fans laughing about the Jets losing. I will say this again for the 100th time...YOU ARE ON A MIAMI DOLPHINS MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!

If you are annoyed by us yucking it up, then I suggest you stop coming here or get some thicker skin.
I dont go over to the ganggreen and whine about them making fun of the Dolphins. Its a Jets message board, I would assume they would. I have no problem with that at all.

The problem is if I stopped posting people on here would miss me, if you stopped posting no one would know you were gone.

They have both played well for 1st year players. Henne hasn't had the awful game yet that Sanchez has had but Sanhcez has had a good rookie year. He's had 3 bad games that have cost us games and played well enough to win in 7.

lol for real? junc ur kiddin me right?

lol for real? junc ur kiddin me right?

I'm very happy w/ what he has done as a rookie. He has played well enough to win in 7 of the 10 games. His 3 bad games have been really bad and skewed his #s but to those who actually watched him play and didn't just look at his #s they'd know he's been good in 7 of the 10 games. 12 of his 16 INTs have come in 3 games.

12 of his 16 INTs have come in 3 games.

is this supposed to make Sanchez sound any better? lol that sounds pretty damn bad to me...

The problem is if I stopped posting people on here would miss me, if you stopped posting no one would know you were gone.

wow junc ur egos as big as Rex's waistline, u think people actually give a **** about u on the internet? because u have more posts than some people here? are they supposed to bow to you because u have 12,000 posts on an opposing teams forum? why do u think ur more knowledgable than everyone else? like your opinion is more valid, u always resort to "I bet ive been watching football alot longer than you!" lol that corny crap is played out man. I used to think u werent a homer but it has become very evident this year that you are one. You still can give respect from time to time and show up when you lose but im really gettin tired of your "im smarter than you attitude". Your on a Miami Dolphins forum and your complaining about people liking when the Jets lose. You say one bad thing about the Jets on GG and you get banned. Your welcome here but your not respected like u think so dont get it twisted. I dont speak for everyone but im sure the majority here feels me on that.

Thats the most pathetic thing I have ever heard on here and thats saying a lot. Have you met anyone of these people on here?? Yeah, I am sure folks on here would be up in tears if the great nyjunc decided to not post anymore on Finheaven. :lol2::crazy:

Yeah, I am new here and you have waaaay more posts than me, big deal. Post counts dont mean crap. I rarely use the internet and am only on for work or check up some news/sports. Sorry I dont live on the internet like you.
It is really funny how you are crying about people on here talking smack about the Jets. Really funny.:boohoo:

wow junc ur egos as big as Rex's waistline, u think people actually give a **** about u on the internet? because u have more posts than some people here? are they supposed to bow to you because u have 12,000 posts on an opposing teams forum? why do u think ur more knowledgable than everyone else? like your opinion is more valid, u always resort to "I bet ive been watching football alot longer than you!" lol that corny crap is played out man. I used to think u werent a homer but it has become very evident this year that you are one. You still can give respect from time to time and show up when you lose but im really gettin tired of your "im smarter than you attitude". Your on a Miami Dolphins forum and your complaining about people liking when the Jets lose. You say one bad thing about the Jets on GG and you get banned. Your welcome here but your not respected like u think so dont get it twisted. I dont speak for everyone but im sure the majority here feels me on that.

It is truely funny but sorta sad at the same time.
Here is a pic of nyjunc.
south_park_wow-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom