To All Jets Fans Who Were On The Bandwagon.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To All Jets Fans Who Were On The Bandwagon....

How about the Sanchise? Could he look any worse? I mean really. The Patriots defense isn't even that good and he missed a ton of throws today. lolsanchez.

White Shoe Willie is the worst overthere. He's the first one to resort to personal attacks. **** that guy.

they have different rules and enforce the TOS differntly.

"Over there" is his house. Finheaven is "Our house". I don't agree with him but he's a thought provoking and fun poster that i actually value.

Oh how I hate the Jest and how I love to hear them cry every season after a loss. However, today I would have loved to of had to put up with some loud mouth stinky Jest fans if they could have only beat the Pats.

I guess it was really a win/win situation for most Dolphans. lol

How about the Sanchise? Could he look any worse? I mean really. The Patriots defense isn't even that good and he missed a ton of throws today. lolsanchez.

I thought Sanchez showed growth today- he didn't eat anything on the sidelines, and he didn't read a prepared statement at the press conference. :lol:

4skJetan-1.gif

JetHitBot-1.jpg

Phisished-1.jpg

snachezweiner-1.gif

CryinRyan-1.jpg

Dude anybody that thought the yets and princess sanchez were going to beat the pansys are on crack haha! Even their fans know better exactly why they vanished from this site man its simple mathematics; sorry az team+fat coach=fans crying

Jet fans= Mostly New Jersey

Giant fans= Mostly New York

The heart of the Jets fan base resides on Long Island and Queens. There are more Giants fans in Jersey by a good margin.

Anyways, I never bought into the hype when we were 3-0. I expected a rocky season and the fast start didn't change that. The expectations that were placed on them after the 3-0 start were ridiculous although they definitely weren't too shy in sticking their necks out there themselves. A solid veteran at QB probably has this team at 6 wins minimum but with a rookie QB and a rookie HC this is about where they should be.

HAHAHAHA I went over to thegamggreen.com for my post game laugh and there is some new moderator trying to clean things up and ban people. He better back down their temper tantrums are a source of humor for the rest of use NORMAL HUMANS!!!

Nothing about those Photoshop'd Sanchez & Rex pics floating around these forums should be classified as "normal." :lol:

clear.gif

hes so used to pick sixes, he picked six for his jersey number

I just wish I showed the class many of the golks on here have shown me. I have posted on this board since 2004 and most of that time we've had the upper hand and i have never rubbed it in but you live and learn. When we come back I'll have this in the back of my head.

many of you will remember I predicted the Jets to be in last and win 6-7 games. It looks like we may finish 3rd and win around that many. The QB is getting experience, jenkins and Leon will be back next year. We need to attack the draft at the lines next year and we'll be in great shape. Live it up now although you guys aren't making the playoffs either so I'm not quite sure what you are so giddy about.

They're just bitter because the Jets have owned their team for the better part of the past 10 years. This is just all of that frustration finally coming out. I have never seen a fanbase who seems to enjoy watching another team lose more than their own team win. Even when they do win, against anyone, the thoughts immediately turn to them showing up the Jets. Well, let it all out fellas, it's good for the soul.

Back
Top Bottom