To All Jets Fans Who Were On The Bandwagon.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To All Jets Fans Who Were On The Bandwagon....

Miami ranks 4th in sacks. We have consistent pressure when in coverage plays (for some reason when we blitz, it's easily detectable or we get no pressure). They are a top 10 run D and a young secondary with promise. Our DE's are one of the best in the league. What we lack is young LB's, an ILB, depth at NT, and safeties. Once we get these, we have a top 5 D next year.

Henne has been a stud. He hasn't been putting up huge numbers, but he's winning (5-2) and not turning over the ball. He had 3 Int's. (2 not his fault, 1 was a mistake). He's doing this with the 2nd worst WR core in the league (Raiders have worst). He's not conservative, he's just got the training wheels on and he has an elite running game to rely on. He's like Penny, but he has an arm and he can throw on the run. Once Henne gets weapons, he'll be a probowler. We already have a top 5 o-line with good depth and a top 5 rushing attack. Once we have WR's, the offense will be very powerful.

In the coming years: Top 5 O and a top 10 D = SB. In only 2 years, the Fins are better than 75% of the NFL and only getting better. Miami's coaching staff is top 3 at least. We beat teams with more talent (the Jets) because we dominate up front and great coaching.

Anyways, Dolphins got Buf (3-7), NE (7-3), Jax (6-4), Ten (4-6), Houston (5-5), and Pitt (6-4). If NE loses to NO and we beat Buf, it's for the division in sunny south Florida. Jax is inconsistent, Buf is rebuilding, NE is bad in Miami, Ten.'s streak will end because they are barely winning, Houston has never had a winning season and can't win the big games, and Pitts plays to opponent's levels. The Ten. and Houston games are a concern. Miami has never beaten Houston and Ten. is on a roll. It's a tough schedule, but Miami almost beat Indy and NO. They are a lot better than 5-5. I think they'll go 10-6. With the way the AFC is going, 9-7 may actually get a wild card spot. If Miami wins out, they win the division. If they go 5-1, they get the wild card. If they go 9-7, they may get the #6 seed (unlikely). I highly doubt they go 7-9 or 8-8, like AFC EAST homers think will happen.

It's a Parcells team. They're built for this time of the year.

The Dolphins get beat 31-14 by the Bills... The great Henne throws 3 INTs, not going to make fun of it though because it happens with young QB and the Bills have been getting a lot of INTs this year.

But like I said before, the Dolphins aren't making the playoffs they simply aren't good enough. The rest of their games are against decent teams, they will go 7-9 IMO.

The Dolphins do not have a good defense, they are one of the worst in the league stats wise. At best they are middle of the road, I just don't think you can make fun of the Jets defense which is stat wise top 5. The problem with the Jets defense is the lack of turnovers, but thank you Jake Delhomme today for tossing 4 INTs.

Just think you guys should let off of Sanchez acting like hes a bust already, the problem with him is trying to force plays. That is where his INTs are coming from, and Henne would be throwing them too if he actually tried for big plays instead of dump offs that he learned from Pennington.

I know what Sanchez needs to work on, its his timing and accuracy on some of these throws. Hes getting better at his decision making, but he will throw it off target for the INT. His mechanics probably are fault, hes a young rookie QB, one of the younger ones in terms of experience to start right away. Its a learning year for Mark, that is it.

BTW we are both 5-6 football teams right now, Jets have the talent to be better than 5-6 and probably could be a winning team right now but the plays haven't gone their way this year. But I am just about getting this year as a learning year for the defense in a new scheme and a rookie QB. I think the Jets offense has a lot of talent in terms of the passing game with Keller, Edwards, J-Co its all on Mark to develop to make it a nice passing attack.

The Dolphins get beat 31-14 by the Bills... The great Henne throws 3 INTs, not going to make fun of it though because it happens with young QB and the Bills have been getting a lot of INTs this year.

But like I said before, the Dolphins aren't making the playoffs they simply aren't good enough. The rest of their games are against decent teams, they will go 7-9 IMO.

The Dolphins do not have a good defense, they are one of the worst in the league stats wise. At best they are middle of the road, I just don't think you can make fun of the Jets defense which is stat wise top 5. The problem with the Jets defense is the lack of turnovers, but thank you Jake Delhomme today for tossing 4 INTs.

Just think you guys should let off of Sanchez acting like hes a bust already, the problem with him is trying to force plays. That is where his INTs are coming from, and Henne would be throwing them too if he actually tried for big plays instead of dump offs that he learned from Pennington.

I know what Sanchez needs to work on, its his timing and accuracy on some of these throws. Hes getting better at his decision making, but he will throw it off target for the INT. His mechanics probably are fault, hes a young rookie QB, one of the younger ones in terms of experience to start right away. Its a learning year for Mark, that is it.

BTW we are both 5-6 football teams right now, Jets have the talent to be better than 5-6 and probably could be a winning team right now but the plays haven't gone their way this year. But I am just about getting this year as a learning year for the defense in a new scheme and a rookie QB. I think the Jets offense has a lot of talent in terms of the passing game with Keller, Edwards, J-Co its all on Mark to develop to make it a nice passing attack.

Henne has made some clutch throws this season. He doesnt just do little dump off passes like you say.

I like how Jets fans come over to Finheaven and whine about us making fun of Sanchez or fat Rex, like they take it so personal. I dont go over to theganggreen and whine about you guys making fun of our team (I would expect it!)

I will promise not to make fun of the Jets for losing to the Bills though...since umm we kinda lost to them too haha.

Who isn't on the bandwagon in September? Huh? Who isn't excited about the chances of the guys wearing the laundry they root for, at that point? Add to that, your team starts 3-0. Sweet Jesus, if I had a nickle for every Phin fan who told me that Pats D was too old, too young, Brady's knee would be the end of him, etc, etc...

Real easy to pile on, fellas. For all the classless talk coming out of south Florida...

The Pats defense sucks!

Go get your nickle.

Henne has made some clutch throws this season. He doesnt just do little dump off passes like you say.

I like how Jets fans come over to Finheaven and whine about us making fun of Sanchez or fat Rex, like they take it so personal. I dont go over to theganggreen and whine about you guys making fun of our team (I would expect it!)

I will promise not to make fun of the Jets for losing to the Bills though...since umm we kinda lost to them too haha.

This week you guys have been very quiet- I wonder why?

Draft forum....where everyone else outside of the pats should be at this point....

For what reason?

You give up quick, it wasn't long ago I heard how great your team was- what happened?

I don't recall ever saying we were a great team.....

The reasons are pretty obvious....when you're 2 games behind with 5 games to play and the Pats have no real threats left on their schedule....I'd say it's pretty much over.

I don't recall ever saying we were a great team.....

The reasons are pretty obvious....when you're 2 games behind with 5 games to play and the Pats have no real threats left on their schedule....I'd say it's pretty much over.

You were 2 out w/ 5 to play last year too. Unlike last year the WC is in play, you are only a game out of the final WC spot. It's unlikely either of our teams will make it but how can you give up hope w/ 5 games to play only a game out of a WC spot?

We play nearly every team in front of us for that WC spot as well....but I've watched every game so far this yr....outside of the Jets games, every other game that was somewhat meaningful we have tanked.....Sundays game was HUGE....a win would have set up a showdown with the Pats for 1st place in the Division....we see how that turned out....

Our offensive playcalling is a complete joke....I can nearly predict most of our plays before we run them, as well as the sequence they will come in....pass, run, run, punt.....anytime we do get something working, we immediately go away from it....

Im not going to even get started on the D....our D coordinator is so far out of his league it's rediculous....we are the worst 2nd half team in the league for a reason....after attacking offenses in the first half, much like we did against NO, Indy, Bills....we sit back and try to play coverage and not bring any pressure the whole 2nd half....forget the fact that brining heat worked for the first 30 minutes....

To top it off, after watching the way the players quit at the end of the Buffalo game...I have 0 faith in this team to show up.

This week you guys have been very quiet- I wonder why?

Huh? I said I wont make fun of the Jets for losing to the Bills anymore since we also lost to them too. sheesh

Its just comical that there are Jets fans coming over here so concerned with what Miami fans think of their coach and their precious little QB. I have never gone on theganggreen and whined about Jets fans making fun of Jason Taylor or any of our other players. I would expect them to since we are rivals.

Cant wait to see Sanchise's new sliding technique tonight. Should be a doozy!

Huh? I said I wont make fun of the Jets for losing to the Bills anymore since we also lost to them too. sheesh

Its just comical that there are Jets fans coming over here so concerned with what Miami fans think of their coach and their precious little QB. I have never gone on theganggreen and whined about Jets fans making fun of Jason Taylor or any of our other players. I would expect them to since we are rivals.

Cant wait to see Sanchise's new sliding technique tonight. Should be a doozy!

I am a REGULAR here, ys I'm a Jet fan but I give my opinion on a variety of topics. I don't look for dolphin fan approval, there's a great core of posters here whose opinions I respect and I enjoy debating topics w/ them.

I don't just say "Jets #1, dolphins suck!" which is essentially what posters like you do towards me(of course saying "jets suck and dolphins #1").

I am a REGULAR here, ys I'm a Jet fan but I give my opinion on a variety of topics. I don't look for dolphin fan approval, there's a great core of posters here whose opinions I respect and I enjoy debating topics w/ them.

I don't just say "Jets #1, dolphins suck!" which is essentially what posters like you do towards me(of course saying "jets suck and dolphins #1").

Umm I dont say things like that. Playful smacktalk sometimes? Sure. Nothing wrong with that.

I have seen you complain about us Miami fans bragging about sweeping you guys this season (again, all in good fun). And you tried to play the pity card saying how we were acting "classless" and "you'll remember this". Its just funny seeing you and some other Jets fans get so butthurt over anti-Jets comments ON A MIAMI DOLPHINS FORUM. Oh the Horror!!! Congrats on having over 11,000 posts on a rivals' message board and having Dan Marino getting sacked in your avatar. Thats fantastic.

And I discuss football on here 99% of the time. Yes, I am a new poster here but I am not a troll by any means.

Umm I dont say things like that. Playful smacktalk sometimes? Sure. Nothing wrong with that.

I have seen you complain about us Miami fans bragging about sweeping you guys this season (again, all in good fun). And you tried to play the pity card saying how we were acting "classless" and "you'll remember this". Its just funny seeing you and some other Jets fans get so butthurt over anti-Jets comments ON A MIAMI DOLPHINS FORUM. Oh the Horror!!! Congrats on having over 11,000 posts on a rivals' message board and having Dan Marino getting sacked in your avatar. Thats fantastic.

And I discuss football on here 99% of the time. Yes, I am a new poster here but I am not a troll by any means.

The complaints come from that I never rub it in when we beat you and are better than you which has been most of the time I have spent on here. I expect playful trash talk but many of the posters acted like you won the SB when you beat us and acted like you were 8-1 and we were 1-8. You beat us, Congrats. You were better head to head this year but as of today we are back in front of you and that's more meaningful to me.

Back
Top Bottom