To All Jets Fans Who Were On The Bandwagon.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To All Jets Fans Who Were On The Bandwagon....

Get on Jets fans all you want, but junc is a stand up guy almost always uses facts to back up his points. He also shows his face win or lose.

And yes, he does add a lot to the FH community. I would miss his posts here for one. It's no fun talking football just to the choir and junc always has interesting stuff to say.

Anyway, that's my two cents.

Get on Jets fans all you want, but junc is a stand up guy almost always uses facts to back up his points. He also shows his face win or lose.

And yes, he does add a lot to the FH community. I would miss his posts here for one. It's no fun talking football just to the choir and junc always has interesting stuff to say.

Anyway, that's my two cents.

Yeah, I am sure nyjunc is a stand up guy, but it gets annoying when he tries to feel sorry for himself on here and whine about how everyone is being "classless" for making fun of the Jets.
If I posted on the ganggreen, I would think they would give me a hard time too since I am a Dolphin fan. He needs to realize that.

Yeah, I am sure nyjunc is a stand up guy, but it gets annoying when he tries to feel sorry for himself on here and whine about how everyone is being "classless" for making fun of the Jets.
If I posted on the ganggreen, I would think they would give me a hard time too since I am a Dolphin fan. He needs to realize that.

They would not only do that, but once you said anything anti-jest, they would ban you.

The problem is if I stopped posting people on here would miss me, if you stopped posting no one would know you were gone.

So you come here to feed your ego?
That would explain why you have over 12000 posts on this board while not being a phin fan

To all the trolls who have plagued these forums after an 0-3 start....

The Jets started off 3-0, but are now 4-6. That means they have gone 1-6 in the last 7 weeks. 2 of those losses are from Miami. Now, they are 1 game ahead of Buffalo for the cellar of the division.

The Dolphins, on the other hand, are 5-5 and are now 1 game behind the Wild card, after starting 0-3. That means they have gone 5-2 (losses to NE and NO) in the last 7 weeks.

So, do you think you're still superior to us and do you think Miami is still not going anywhere?

Our QB looks like a franchise QB, yours looks like Ryan Leaf. Have fun with your inconsistent D, your terrible QB, your fat loudmouth coach, and your mediocre franchise.

I love how quickly seasons change.
I don't think we're going to the SB, but I think we can still make the playoffs. The present and future is bright in sunny South Florida.

The Dolphins probably won't make the playoffs, looking at their remaining schedule they will either be 9-7 to 7-9, especially without Ronnie Brown.

The Dolphins defense is one of the worst in the league, I wouldn't be making fun of the Jets defense who is ranked top 5 in yards allowed and top 10 in points allowed even though the Jets allowed 7 none offensive TDs this year which is either the league most or 2nd I forget.
The Jets problem on defense is they have no true stud pass rusher, Pace is the closest thing but hes not that. They also are missing Kris Jenkins in the middle, along with struggling to create turnovers which is my biggest thing against them.

Now with the QB, yes Sanchez is doing bad but hes doing better than Ryan Leaf... The problem is hes not timing the throws right and is off, 2 of the 4 INTs vs the Patriots he chose the right guy and the guy was open but he threw too far ahead and it may be the QB or the WR, the WR are taking some blame as they think they aren't getting to the spot in time but I would put it on Sanchez.
Hes a young QB, I remember before the season they had something that he was the first to do, IDK. But hes only had 16 college starts and is learning, hes hitting his pains but he shows signs of being a great QB at the same time. His pocket awareness is really good, he hardly gets sacked and he has great footwork as he dodges a lot of sacks and can throw off of different angles and hit any spot.

Sanchez didn't look like Ryan Leaf vs the Dolphins both times... The games he struggled in were also vs some of the top pass defenses in the league this year, the Bills and Saints are #1 and 2 in INTs and the Patriots are top 10.

I am not worried about Mark yet, hes a rookie and one of the youngest rookies to ever start right away. Boomer seems to think that he will be a totally different QB next year after a offseason of training and a season under his belt to look over.

I wouldn't say that Henne looks like a franchise QB, he has looked decent but he really hasn't made many plays. Hes ultra conservative which is why he never turns it over.

Most like myself had no expectations for this year as we have a rookie coach and rookie QB, its a learning year especially when you get all the injuries we have gotten this year. Just a good season for our young QB who never faced adversity to get to battle it and see what hes made of.

I can show you plenty of rookie QB who have struggled, last year was not the norm. And I wouldn't put too much in what Stafford did against the Browns, Mangini has a thing about making young QB and even crappy QB look like greats.

I like the future of the Jets offense, Brick has played like a probowler this year. I like the WR duo of Cotchery and Edwards (assuming we lock up Edwards), Keller has been doing real good lately, Mangold has been great again. Hopefully Leon is 100% for next year and I would like to see Greene get more carries to see what hes got.

Main thing the Jets have to address is defense this offseason, they need to get rid of some players and fill with some younger guys. I want a stud pass rusher to be added this offseason, then a guy in the inside next to Jenkins that is athletic and create plays. Even though Mike Devito has been playing really well lately. But hes the only young guy we have inside.

Who isn't on the bandwagon in September? Huh? Who isn't excited about the chances of the guys wearing the laundry they root for, at that point? Add to that, your team starts 3-0. Sweet Jesus, if I had a nickle for every Phin fan who told me that Pats D was too old, too young, Brady's knee would be the end of him, etc, etc...

Real easy to pile on, fellas. For all the classless talk coming out of south Florida...

I wouldn't say that Henne looks like a franchise QB, he has looked decent but he really hasn't made many plays. Hes ultra conservative which is why he never turns it over.

Wow, you havent watched that many Miami games this season huh?:ponder:

Henne has been CLUTCH in a bunch of our wins this year (2 of them againist a team that plays in Giants Stadium):lol2:

Who isn't on the bandwagon in September? Huh? Who isn't excited about the chances of the guys wearing the laundry they root for, at that point? Add to that, your team starts 3-0. Sweet Jesus, if I had a nickle for every Phin fan who told me that Pats D was too old, too young, Brady's knee would be the end of him, etc, etc...

Real easy to pile on, fellas. For all the classless talk coming out of south Florida...
If I had a nickel for every time a Patriots fan was arrogant and in denial thinking their team is unstoppable every year and that Spygate was nothing (burning tapes is not suspicious?), I'd be very rich. Too early to get ****y because if you lose to the Saints and we beat Buffalo, it's for the division in Miami on a sunny afternoon. We all know Miami always splits with NE and that Brady has never really had a good game in Miami (except in 2007, but everyone had a good game). There's just no way a hard-working Sparano team loses to a division opponent twice in one season.

The Dolphins probably won't make the playoffs, looking at their remaining schedule they will either be 9-7 to 7-9, especially without Ronnie Brown.

The Dolphins defense is one of the worst in the league, I wouldn't be making fun of the Jets defense who is ranked top 5 in yards allowed and top 10 in points allowed even though the Jets allowed 7 none offensive TDs this year which is either the league most or 2nd I forget.

Miami ranks 4th in sacks. We have consistent pressure when in coverage plays (for some reason when we blitz, it's easily detectable or we get no pressure). They are a top 10 run D and a young secondary with promise. Our DE's are one of the best in the league. What we lack is young LB's, an ILB, depth at NT, and safeties. Once we get these, we have a top 5 D next year.

Henne has been a stud. He hasn't been putting up huge numbers, but he's winning (5-2) and not turning over the ball. He had 3 Int's. (2 not his fault, 1 was a mistake). He's doing this with the 2nd worst WR core in the league (Raiders have worst). He's not conservative, he's just got the training wheels on and he has an elite running game to rely on. He's like Penny, but he has an arm and he can throw on the run. Once Henne gets weapons, he'll be a probowler. We already have a top 5 o-line with good depth and a top 5 rushing attack. Once we have WR's, the offense will be very powerful.

In the coming years: Top 5 O and a top 10 D = SB. In only 2 years, the Fins are better than 75% of the NFL and only getting better. Miami's coaching staff is top 3 at least. We beat teams with more talent (the Jets) because we dominate up front and great coaching.

Anyways, Dolphins got Buf (3-7), NE (7-3), Jax (6-4), Ten (4-6), Houston (5-5), and Pitt (6-4). If NE loses to NO and we beat Buf, it's for the division in sunny south Florida. Jax is inconsistent, Buf is rebuilding, NE is bad in Miami, Ten.'s streak will end because they are barely winning, Houston has never had a winning season and can't win the big games, and Pitts plays to opponent's levels. The Ten. and Houston games are a concern. Miami has never beaten Houston and Ten. is on a roll. It's a tough schedule, but Miami almost beat Indy and NO. They are a lot better than 5-5. I think they'll go 10-6. With the way the AFC is going, 9-7 may actually get a wild card spot. If Miami wins out, they win the division. If they go 5-1, they get the wild card. If they go 9-7, they may get the #6 seed (unlikely). I highly doubt they go 7-9 or 8-8, like AFC EAST homers think will happen.

It's a Parcells team. They're built for this time of the year.

If I had a nickel for every time a Patriots fan was arrogant and in denial thinking their team is unstoppable every year and that Spygate was nothing (burning tapes is not suspicious?), I'd be very rich. Too early to get ****y because if you lose to the Saints and we beat Buffalo, it's for the division in Miami on a sunny afternoon. We all know Miami always splits with NE and that Brady has never really had a good game in Miami (except in 2007, but everyone had a good game). There's just no way a hard-working Sparano team loses to a division opponent twice in one season.

****y? I wasn't being ****y, friendo.

As for the sunny afternoon, it very well could be for the division lead. But, there's just no way a hard-working Belichick team loses two games in a row. See what I did there? I based the outcome of a game on past history. Try not to take it too seriously, okay?

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving.

****y? I wasn't being ****y, friendo.

As for the sunny afternoon, it very well could be for the division lead. But, there's just no way a hard-working Belichick team loses two games in a row. See what I did there? I based the outcome of a game on past history. Try not to take it too seriously, okay?

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving. My entire family is from Boston, so guess what team they root for?

Anyways, NE has lost 2 in a row before, so it's not like that's never going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom