To All Jets Fans Who Were On The Bandwagon.... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To All Jets Fans Who Were On The Bandwagon....

Jets have a slight chance at the playoffs, they have to win the rest of their games and hope for some teams to lose.

They could win the rest of the games as they play the Bucs, Falcons, Colts(who will be resting starters I think), and Bengals (who may be resting starters)

So potentially still in the playoff hunt, I doubt it though. But I just want them to finish strong. The defense is picking it up again and we are running the ball great.

Hopefully Sanchez can get healthy, strain PCL. Clemens is horrible.

The complaints come from that I never rub it in when we beat you and are better than you which has been most of the time I have spent on here. I expect playful trash talk but many of the posters acted like you won the SB when you beat us and acted like you were 8-1 and we were 1-8. You beat us, Congrats. You were better head to head this year but as of today we are back in front of you and that's more meaningful to me.

Well, I can only speak for myself and say that I never looked at beating the Jets as winning the SB. I was very happy that we beat our main rival, especially the first time we played this season because of all the Jets fans coming on to our board saying how awful Henne is and how the Wildcat will be a non-factor and our offense has no chance. It was quite nice to see Jets fans eat a big serving of crow after that.

Anyone here in need of some comic relief should see Jets fans' comments on their message board. I mean, the Jets are in the thick of this here AFC playoff race ... and not only that, get this ... since Miami is such a bad team they are not one of the teams the Jets have to worry about. The teams they are focused on are Jacksonville, Baltimore and New England.

Isn't Miami 2-0 against the Jets? And doesn't Miami own a 4-2 record (compared to the Jets' 2-4 record) against the AFC East?

Listen, given Miami's injuries, shaky defense, lack of offensive playmakers and some questionable gameday playcalls by coaches, it may be unrealistic to think Miami goes 4-0 against Jax, Tennessee, Houston and Pittsburgh. But the cavalier attitude from Jets fans when their team is in sorry shape with tiebreakers and with the Colts and Bengals still on the schedule boggles my mind. Even if the Colts and Bengals rest their players, I still don't see how the Jets fans can be such blowhards given their AFC East record.

Back
Top Bottom