To everyone who wants to Blame Tannehill | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To everyone who wants to Blame Tannehill

And Wallace dropped the winning Td pass" That hit him in the hands ".. Sack wouldn't have been there if Wallace earned his money on that play!!!

im tired of the excuses for RT. he's not getting any better nor is he making the players around him better.

Yeah, Andrew Luck sucks too... His Oline sucks and he is getting worse every week. Ohhhh and he is not making the players around him better...

Nah bro. That throw was there to be had. The mistake on that pass was clearly on wallace. Wallace even states in his post game interview that he made a bad adjustment and then tried to re adjust to the ball. In the end even with his bad adjustment he still had a game winning pass slip through his hands. That again is on Wallace.

Dont want to believe me hear it from Wallace's own lips.

Also the fact that Tanny was even able to get enough mustard on the ball to get it there as he was being leveled has got to be taken into consideration. Unless your next argument is that we shouldn't expect Wallace to catch any pass other than those that are thrown perfectly.

Do you even hear what you're saying? He got leveled because he didn't get the ball out when Wallace was open. He hesitated, which has been a major issue with his ability to connect on the deep ball.

Wallace's comments only attest to the moment he had the ball in his hands. He's manning up for that, but still doesn't excuse the opportunity on Tanny's part to hit him when he was wide open instead of lobbing a desperation throw at the last minute that needed two in-route adjustments to locate.

So, it's ok to make excuses for Wallace but not for Tannehill? Agenda much?

Eh?

I pinned issues with both guys on that play. I mean we want out $60 million man to be able to make those plays. Does that mean we should ignore the degree of difficulty though? This speaks to a much larger issue called CHEMISTRY and these two don't have very much of it.

In terms of overall play design, there was an easier pass opportunity out there. I don't know how anyone who saw the replay could deny that.

Tannehill and Wallace need to practice together more and maybe go to a few nudie bars together, then maybe we'll see them start to click.

LOL, this filled me with lolz.

Do you even hear what you're saying? He got leveled because he didn't get the ball out when Wallace was open. He hesitated, which has been a major issue with his ability to connect on the deep ball.

Wallace's comments only attest to the moment he had the ball in his hands. He's manning up for that, but still doesn't excuse the opportunity on Tanny's part to hit him when he was wide open instead of lobbing a desperation throw at the last minute that needed two in-route adjustments to locate.

Again sorry pal, This is what Wallace said "Ball when it came out of the hands kind of looked like it was going to the right so I turned that way. then it was going back to the left so I turned around and tried to find the ball I just didn't make the play. " He clearly stated he misjudged the direction of the ball when it came out of Tannehills hands.

Still with all that said and done the ball still went through Wallaces hands. That is all on Wallace.

Back
Top Bottom