Todays loss was the equivelant of a come from behind victory | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Todays loss was the equivelant of a come from behind victory

I haven't felt that good after a dolphin game in years! When this team gets Luck and Cowher I guarantee the fans will have something great to look forward to. Can't blame the fans for wanting Luck at the expense of a long lost season.

How many times has the number 1 pick turned out to be the best player in the draft?? I'd say the odds are better if we don't get the number 1 pick to get the best player.

What the?

Choosing from the entire possible draft picks is better than being limited by the few players you won't draft...

Choosing from the entire population gives us a better chance to get the best player.

You really are trying to reason winning now. It makes no sense.

How many times has the number 1 pick turned out to be the best player in the draft?? I'd say the odds are better if we don't get the number 1 pick to get the best player.

Thats stupid to say, how many times have we foregone getting a QB and instead gone for a ****ING O-Lineman...All while we see the likes of Matt Ryan, and Drew Brees get away... If your a REAL dolphin fan you would know were allergic to Star Quarterbacks...With Luck coming out this year you got a close to a sure thing and the fact we want our team to tank a season(which was lost when we went 0-3) to get a very skilled "face of the franchise" makes us fake fans??? pffft uFAIL!!!!

lol....might as well deal with it with humor. I cracked up when Tebow ran in. No need to mope around.

This is rock bottom. It's over in 2 and a half months. We'll probably have either Andrew Luck or Landry Jones and we'll have a new staff. Hopefully they are more like a Shula staff than a Wannstedt staff.

Thats stupid to say, how many times have we foregone getting a QB and instead gone for a ****ING O-Lineman...All while we see the likes of Matt Ryan, and Drew Brees get away... If your a REAL dolphin fan you would know were allergic to Star Quarterbacks...With Luck coming out this year you got a close to a sure thing and the fact we want our team to tank a season(which was lost when we went 0-3) to get a very skilled "face of the franchise" makes us fake fans??? pffft uFAIL!!!!

Matt Ryan and Drew Brees weren't drafted 1st overall right?? Thats my point, not trying to get us not to take a QB

Matt Ryan and Drew Brees weren't drafted 1st overall right?? Thats my point, not trying to get us not to take a QB
um using matt ryan as an example probably isn't the wisest thing to do. he was drafted 2nd, and only because our great leader bill decided a left tackle would do more to help this team than a quarterback.

um using matt ryan as an example probably isn't the wisest thing to do. he was drafted 2nd, and only because our great leader bill decided a left tackle would do more to help this team than a quarterback.

Actually 3rd. Chris Long was taken 2nd by St. Louis.

Doesn't matter...we get the #1 pick, we draft Luck. Nobody is a guarantee, not even Luck, but Luck gives the best chance.

Well, if our Draft Room believes you ... they could trade down for a couple firsts & get 2 GREAT PLAYERS instead of only a GOOD one at the top.

Brilliant ... call it in to Ross & the future coach!!

Ah yeah the Rams organization and their brilliant draft day decisions.
not sure if you were being sarcastic but your post made me looked up Chris Long's stat since I havent heard his name since he was drafted... i thought he became a bust but surprisingly hes doing good in St. Louis.

tebowned.

well played...hard to believe that sorry excuse for an nfl qb could beat us up 15 with 3 minutes to go but we got tebowned...i mean my god the guy looked horrid for 3 plus quarters yet he found a way

i bet elway was pissed in that booth when they won...

Well, if our Draft Room believes you ... they could trade down for a couple firsts & get 2 GREAT PLAYERS instead of only a GOOD one at the top.

Brilliant ... call it in to Ross & the future coach!!

Lol I'm all fine taking Luck if we get the number 1 pick, but I'm not going to sit around rooting for us to lose every game. I'm just pointing out that there are still good options even if we don't get the 1st pick.

Back
Top Bottom