Todays loss was the equivelant of a come from behind victory | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Todays loss was the equivelant of a come from behind victory

Lol I'm all fine taking Luck if we get the number 1 pick, but I'm not going to sit around rooting for us to lose every game. I'm just pointing out that there are still good options even if we don't get the 1st pick.

So you'd rather go 3-13 and get Barkley, than go 0-16 and get Luck who's the surest thing since Peyton? What the **** is the point in 3 god damn wins?

So you'd rather go 3-13 and get Barkley, than go 0-16 and get Luck who's the surest thing since Peyton? What the **** is the point in 3 god damn wins?

I would take Landry Jones over Barkley. And if we ended up with Jones as our franchise QB; Yes I would be good with that.

0-16 is forever...I pray we can get him with a 1-15 record

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Some people just do not get it. Sad really.

People need their wins even though it will hurt future winning potential.

People can't think long term. If they can't think long term with respect to their pro team, do you think they think long term with respect to their own lives?

I was nervous there but I knew my boys could do it. Im so proud of those boys, snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Ha!!! Colts, jags or rams. You think u can suck? My boys will show u who the real masters are. I screamed such joy when prater kicked that Fg. Tears of elation wear coming from my eyes as my heart swelled with pride. I'm so proud of my boys. Hopefully they can stay focused

Well done boys. Well done

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, it's not all about getting luck at #1 overall; it's also about letting Ross and Ireland deal with the mess THEY created. Letting Tony stay, signing Columbo and STARING HIM!!! letting the QB position goin untouched even with the slightly below mediocracy with it. The stupid Tebow day idea was just plain horrible. Being content with letting Sparano being so conservative with leads, or even when we're losing. It's all ofthese things for me. I just have to laugh when we lose like his. It makes menso happy when this front office falls on their faces.

Back
Top Bottom