Tom Brady Question??????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady Question???????

gdiaz0358

Rookie
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone heard that brady's carerr is over? a buddy of mine called me SCREAMING that he heard on radio that brady's knee is DONE!! ahhh that is such good news for the phins,....sorry i know it sucks and its messed of me but this is great news!!! :sidelol::woot::up::hi5:

heres the link....http://thisis50.com/
on the front PAGE!!!!

Its not great news, if Brady is out for good it is not a good thing for football. This guy could be one of the best ever. I am a Dolfan and always will be and what not better than to beat a Brady lead team in the conference finals. Hope its not true.

It's a rumor that the Patriots deny 100%.

And I wouldn't be happy if he was finished. Injury is not the way to end a career. For anybody.

i read that the report was completely faulse and that brady is doing rlly well in rehab and is on track for the begging of the 09 season. and also i agree its not good at all if brady is done anyway because i want to beat the patriots with him in there, itd be that much sweeter.

ya....i guess you guys are right...i dunno man its been a tough couple of seasons so anything to help the phins will cheer me up...i mean i know we are doing good now, but im kinda worried the same thing that happened to the browns will happen to us....now they are playing good teams and they are getting killed. we are playing really easy teams this yr and are doing ok....well anyway i do take it back he does deserve to go down in history as the best QB of all time, but ur right it would be sweet to sweep them next yr with him in there.

I have to add one more thing. Brady is no where near the greatest of all time. He has played on some of the greatest teams ever and he has been the QB for one of the greatest dynasties ever, but so was Bradshaw.

Brady, seriously, is a little above average.

Unlike the rest of you 'morally correct' gentlemen. I could care less if he recovers -- not because i'm worried about playing him but because the cheating ******* doesn't deserve to play in the league any more than belicheat deserves to coach in it. In other words F Brady, and anyone bemoaning the poor little b*tches injury.

Unlike the rest of you 'morally correct' gentlemen. I could care less if he recovers -- not because i'm worried about playing him but because the cheating ******* doesn't deserve to play in the league any more than belicheat deserves to coach in it. In other words F Brady, and anyone bemoaning the poor little b*tches injury.

I agree, Im not wishing personal harm on anyone, but if his career is over, I could really give 2 ****s.

that report does not seem very reliable :D Brady is doing fine in his rehab.. he had some setbacks (infection) but now he is back on track.. I am anxious to see how he will perform next year and how he will perform against our Dolphins :)

I have to add one more thing. Brady is no where near the greatest of all time. He has played on some of the greatest teams ever and he has been the QB for one of the greatest dynasties ever, but so was Bradshaw.

Brady, seriously, is a little above average.

your out of your damn mind...:rolleyes2:

bs he wont be the same when he left off but he has a couple good seasons left in him

i read that the report was completely faulse and that brady is doing rlly well in rehab and is on track for the begging of the 09 season. and also i agree its not good at all if brady is done anyway because i want to beat the patriots with him in there, itd be that much sweeter.

Problem is, if Brady comes back next season and we sweep the season series the Pats fans and the media will pull the "Brady isn't 100%" card.

I couldn't care less if his career is over or not. At the end of the day, he's still a multi-millionaire who gets to bang a supermodel.

If Brady's career ends prematurely, don't expect me to shed a tear over it. Granted, the NFL overall will take a hit from Brady's loss, but time goes on.

Back
Top Bottom