Tom Brady Question??????? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady Question???????

that site is not very credible looking...
brady will be back, i dont think he'll be healthy enough to start week 1, but you never know...
I'd imagine they let Cassel get paid elsewhere, sign a veteran... and brady comes back in like week 6..

i hope he can come back and be somewhat competitive, but i'd rather him look terrible and get a 2 win season...

I live about a half hour away from Foxboro...

Brady is not done. He is ahead of schedule in his rehab, and they expect to know where he is at by May (as in if he can go in 09' or not).

He'll be fine. It is 100% false rumor.

I don't see how he won't be ready. Ronnie got hurt a lot later in the year last year and he was good to go this year. No need to hate on the guy, he's demonstrated he's one of the best of all time. No way we'd be sniffing a division title this year if he's still upright.

It can happen to the best of them, Bo Jackson comes to mind.

Each year medical advancements improve but some injuries just can't be fixed well enough to withstand the punishment of the NFL.

I belive brady and Billicheat are both vastly overrated.

your out of your damn mind...:rolleyes2:

Not really. Brady has not been able to lead anything without a top 5 ranked defense. Brady is an average QB with above average smarts and work ethic who has played on great teams. He holds one record, a record he got when playing for possibly the greatest offense ever with possibly the greatest WR ever. And he beat the record by 1.

Brady has been voted All-Pro ONCE. And All-pro isn't the popularity contest that the Pro-Bowl is. All-Pro means that EXPERTS choose you as being the best in the league at your position.

Marino has 8
Unitas has 9
Montana has 6
Favre has 7

Now, I'm sure you're going to throw up the "3 Rings". Teams win Super Bowls, not individuals. If you think Brady is great because of rings then Dilfer, Hostetler, Johnson, Rypien and Williams are better than Marino because they have a ring and Marino does not. :err:

Hell, the Patriots shouldn't even have been in the SB last year after Brady's play in the AFC Championship Game. His defense, once again bailed him out.

And then you have his coaches. Belichick, love him or hate him he is great. Do you realize that not even Joe Montana's 49ers could ever beat a belichick coached defense? Not once. Look it up.

Did you also know that Brady and Cassel both throw the ball 0-10yrds down the field as the same %? And that % is around 60%. Brady dinks and dunks his entire career. He then gets Moss and just wings it up in the air and lets Moss out jump all the shorter DB's. Go to youtube and search "Brady's 50 TD's" It will show all of them. And a lot were garbage throws made possible by his WR's. Welker included.

I could go on and on about why I think Brady is pretty average, but just do some research before you start calling others crazy.

Unlike the rest of you 'morally correct' gentlemen. I could care less if he recovers -- not because i'm worried about playing him but because the cheating ******* doesn't deserve to play in the league any more than belicheat deserves to coach in it. In other words F Brady, and anyone bemoaning the poor little b*tches injury.

that's a rude way to put it out... :lol:

If he is done, I'll be about as torn up about it as Patsie fans would've been if it had happened to Marino.

I have to add one more thing. Brady is no where near the greatest of all time. He has played on some of the greatest teams ever and he has been the QB for one of the greatest dynasties ever, but so was Bradshaw.

Brady, seriously, is a little above average.

Yep. Cassel looks pretty damn good right now too. He looks better than over half the other starting QBs in the league.

Do you seriously think that a guy that has started since high school is better than all those QBs?? Doubt it. Brady was lucky enough to have a FO that put a great team around him, not just a good team.

If Cassel.....MATT F-ING CASSEL can put up the numbers he has been with that offense, what do you think Marino could have done with it? I bet it's a hell of a lot better than Tom Brady.....

I'd rather take over the AFC East with a healthy Tom Brady then with Matt "I'm inconsistent" Cassel.

I think the report is total BS!!! I don't mind us winning AFC East title's if he is not able to play anymore, but it feels better beating the Patsies when Brady is playing for them so we don't hear any excuses.

If this were to be true brady would be almost like a one hit wonder. Came in, made his mark, cheated, and left. It is very rare that one cannot come back from an injury like his but if he doesn't I guess karma took its toll.

That particular infection that he had was not mild.

That infection is an especially virulent one and has destroyed many a joint but unless something was covered up, it was reported that he recovered from it and was fine.

But nobody should underestimate the potential of that infection to do damage.

Back
Top Bottom