Tom Brady To Announce His Retirement | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady To Announce His Retirement

It's telling he didn't mention the pats in his message. Seems to me that there's not a lot of players who leave that organization with pleasant thoughts.

Several years from now, someone is going to write a book on the 'disfunction of a dynasty' and it will be a best seller.

It's telling he didn't mention the pats in his message. Seems to me that there's not a lot of players who leave that organization with pleasant thoughts.

Several years from now, someone is going to write a book on the 'disfunction of a dynasty' and it will be a best seller.
Do they need to know what they are talking about? - LOL

Season 9 Ok GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I will believe it when the official paperwork is sent into the league office and the 49ers no longer have Garrapolo, and Trey Lance looks like he's ready to carry the load.

This is a huge mistake by Tom. Statistically, he had one of the best seasons of his career last season. And he was one of the highest rated QBs in the league. He can still play at an elite level... and I know deep down Tom wants to keep winning more SB's.

This had to have been pressured by Gisele. Knowing Tom, he would keep going until his body breaks down and doesn't allow him to anymore.

This is a mistake. He is going to regret walking away from the show while he could still play.

Congrats to Brady, respect for his records and championships. However, time for a new GOAT(s) to start grazing the fields of the NFL.
Ryan Gosling Hello GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

This is a huge mistake by Tom. Statistically, he had one of the best seasons of his career last season. And he was one of the highest rated QBs in the league. He can still play at an elite level... and I know deep down Tom wants to keep winning more SB's.

This had to have been pressured by Gisele. Knowing Tom, he would keep going until his body breaks down and doesn't allow him to anymore.

This is a mistake. He is going to regret walking away from the show while he could still play.
Or his body started telling him something towards the end of the season.

After 2 decades he's going out on top and relatively injury free.

Sounds like a pretty smart guy to me.

Back
Top Bottom