Top 15 draft order as of 12/18/2011 - two games pending | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 15 draft order as of 12/18/2011 - two games pending

Jacksonville winning should help us out as well right?? That would get them up to 5 wins. I don't know what their SOS would be though.

Jacksonville winning should help us out as well right?? That would get them up to 5 wins. I don't know what their SOS would be though.

Jacksonville's SOS is .500, really low. They'd have to win the last two for us to move in front of them but that would mean Indy gets the first pick. At this point we need Jacksonville to lose out.

the only way i see st louis maybe trading out is if they get the top pick and even if they do i'd bet money they only want to go so far as to guarantee themselves blackmon or claiborne...

We can offer Long or Vontae along with the draft picks. Other teams who would trade up don't have players close to their talent except Cleveland. I'd hate to do it, but because of the new CBA and the type of prospect Luck is, the Rams will ask for plenty to move out. I want that guy at all costs.

We can offer Long or Vontae along with the draft picks. Other teams that would trade up don't have the caliber at those positions except Cleveland. I'd hate to do it, but because of the new CBA and the type of prospect Luck is, the Rams will ask for plenty to move out. I want that guy at all costs.

i don't think the rams would be on jake long...they'd love vontae though...minnesota would be the ones on jake long and vontae both

Why don't you think they'd like Long? They could use an upgrade on the OL.

cause they got a left tackle they drafted with the first pick of the 2nd round rodger saffold 2 years ago they like very much...and the year prior they drafted right tackle jason smith with the like #2 overall pick...i seriously doubt they want to invest another whatever jake has left on his contract in a tackle...

Well we moved up one spot because Washington choked against Minnesota. Cleveland is 5th though and they have two 1st round picks and are sitting pretty to move up and take Luck should Indy beat Jacksonville in the last game and they lose to the 49ers.

damn...i thought we moved up 2 spots cause carolina won also...i guess buffalo was behind us before today...damn

that top pick if indy wins against jax is the rams...still a good trade opportunity for us

damn...i thought we moved up 2 spots cause carolina won also...i guess buffalo was behind us before today...damn

that top pick if indy wins against jax is the rams...still a good trade opportunity for us
Yeah I think most were expecting Washington to win which would have had us move up 2 spots to #7. Buffalo was already behind us.

And yes the loss today was on Moore. Way too inaccurate today...like most days. He's nothing more than a caretaker. We're still in good shape so we'll see what happens. Best we can hope for is a Washington (at Philly) and Cleveland (home against Pitt) win and we'd move up 2 spots but it's highly unlikely and I really want to knock the Jets out of the playoffs so I'm torn.

Jacksonville is playing dreadful ball right now. Blaine Gabbert is so bad I almost feel sorry for the guy. I think the Colts have to be the favorites to win that game unless they start Painter.

Jacksonville is playing dreadful ball right now. Blaine Gabbert is so bad I almost feel sorry for the guy. I think the Colts have to be the favorites to win that game unless they start Painter.
Or lay down to secure the #1 pick. If they lose that game you would have to think they're doing it on purpose.

Or lay down to secure the #1 pick. If they lose that game you would have to think they're doing it on purpose.
Well, I think there's a good chance that Jacksonville might take some steps to try to lose that game, I honestly do. I don't think the Colts can get away with starting Painter and I'm willing to bet that Reggie Wayne, Jeff Saturday, etc. will want to win it for Peyton. Reggie in particular must think he's going to be done in Indy if Peyton is released.

Well, I think there's a good chance that Jacksonville might take some steps to try to lose that game, I honestly do. I don't think the Colts can get away with starting Painter and I'm willing to bet that Reggie Wayne, Jeff Saturday, etc. will want to win it for Peyton. Reggie in particular must think he's going to be done in Indy if Peyton is released.
I don't think Jacksonville will be trying to lose the game, I know their interim coach wants a permanent job so they're going to be trying to win the game I just don't think they have anything on offense, outside of MJD, to win.

its gonna be hard for the colts to lose with their wrs against the jax corners...i mean that should be a field day

Back
Top Bottom