13. Brandon Scherff RT/OG Iowa 6’5 315 4.93
14. Shaq Thompson WLB Washington 6’2 231 4.56
15. Sammie Coates WR Auburn 6’2 201 4.36
16. Cedric Ogbuehi LT Texas A&M 6’5 300 4.98
17. Randy Gregory DE Nebraska 6’5 255 4.74
18. La’el Collins, OT/G LSU 6’5 315 5.12
19. P.J. Williams CB Florida State 6’0 190 4.48
20. Josue Matias OG Florida State 6’6 331 5.32

Wanted to expand the list to about 25, but was unable to get film on certain prospects. Will have a top 25 or 32 in November once more film is accessible.

Last edited by a moderator:
CHANGES

Amari Cooper +3
Landon Collins +6
Vic Beasley -2
Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon – 4
Marcus Mariota -1
Kevin White- unlisted to #11
Shawn Oakman +3
Sammie Coates -4
Cedric Ogbuehi +2
Randy Gregory -7
La’el Collins -2
P.J. Williams -2

Being an FSU fan I tend to be Bias on Famous Jameis, but I think the kid is going to have a lot of success in the NFL (if he matures mentally of the field)...his on the field play as well as his intangibles are great. His swagger in infectious and player seem to follow his lead.

Being an FSU fan I tend to be Bias on Famous Jameis, but I think the kid is going to have a lot of success in the NFL (if he matures mentally of the field)...his on the field play as well as his intangibles are great. His swagger in infectious and player seem to follow his lead.

That's why he remains at #3 despite what happened.

Cam Newton wasn't a choirboy and that worked out just fine

That's why he remains at #3 despite what happened.

Cam Newton wasn't a choirboy and that worked out just fine

The Clemson game last season sold me on him...stepping up as a freshman like that in the locker room pre-game....He has that leadership quality.

The Clemson game last season sold me on him...stepping up as a freshman like that in the locker room pre-game....He has that leadership quality.

All I know is that the southeast area scouts are gonna hate this evaluation. 75% of the job for area scouts now is being a private investigator for character. Those guys are going to be working overtime for sure.

All I know is that the southeast area scouts are gonna hate this evaluation. 75% of the job for area scouts now is being a private investigator for character. Those guys are going to be working overtime for sure.

Let him fall....if he was there for the Phins....I would have no problem with them drafting him...

I really like Kevin White. Honestly besides reading "Slimm's 2015 Senior WR" thread I had never even heard of him before the season. He's had 3 huge games against Alabama, Maryland, and Oklahoma. I would rank him ahead of ever WR in the draft last year besides Watkins and Evans. Maybe Cooks I'm on the fence about that one. It's close. The point is he is really good and would be the big bodied redzone threat with the above the rim ability to win 50/50 balls.

Think Kelvin Benjamin. But 2 inches shorter, 30lbs lighter, and is better in every area besides size.

[video=youtube;FJ6fE2aY0Is]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ6fE2aY0Is[/video]

[video=youtube;vzsD8Zu17Ds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzsD8Zu17Ds[/video]

[video=youtube;rbm3FzbhdMs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbm3FzbhdMs[/video]

Sorry the last one is a full game

Last edited by a moderator:
Landon Collins is going to be a heckuva football player. I think he's the best S to come out since Berry and Thomas personally

Landon Collins is going to be a heckuva football player. I think he's the best S to come out since Berry and Thomas personally

He can play on the hash and center field. But he's best in the box. Reminds me of Donte Whitner. I think he'll be a pro bowl safety for a very long time. Much better prospect than recent Bama safeties Ha Ha Clinton-Dix and Mark Barron. And I think TedSlimmJr. would agree with that as well.

I second the love for Landon Collins. Miami could use some help at safety so he could be in play. Hopefully the Dolphins will get things headed in the right direction this season, but I could also see the team picking in the top 10. If that's the case, I'd have to think a new coaching staff would be looking quarterback above anything else.

Just finished watching the Tennessee/ Georgia game. We all know that Gurley is a stud. He just ran for over 200 yards and when the game was on the line and they needed 3 yards to seal it, he delivered! However, someone I didn't know about was Tennessee's QB Worley. The dude had a hell of a game and almost single handedly won it for them. Despite a strong pass rush from Georgia, his passes were on the money. After watching mostly the Dolphins and Tannehill, I forgot what a difference making QB looks like. Not sure which round Worley should go. I do believe his stock is rising. What do you guys think of him?

Just finished watching the Tennessee/ Georgia game. We all know that Gurley is a stud. He just ran for over 200 yards and when the game was on the line and they needed 3 yards to seal it, he delivered! However, someone I didn't know about was Tennessee's QB Worley. The dude had a hell of a game and almost single handedly won it for them. Despite a strong pass rush from Georgia, his passes were on the money. After watching mostly the Dolphins and Tannehill, I forgot what a difference making QB looks like. Not sure which round Worley should go. I do believe his stock is rising. What do you guys think of him?

Worley has improved a lot. Last year he was straight garbage. Played extremely well against Georgia. Worley has to play at that level the rest of the year to become a draftable player though...if you go off of the tape from his previous two years I think he goes undrafted.

I watched this game to get a look at A.J. Johnson who looks overrated at MLB. Lots of missed tackles in the game. I was impressed with Reeves-Maybin at OLB from Tennessee though. He had a nice game, only a sophomore so someone to keep an eye on in the future.

I'm watching Baylor and ISU and Bryce Petty is just sick with skills. Fully on the Petty bandwagon.

Back
Top Bottom