Trade Carroo to the Giants. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Carroo to the Giants.

No. Parker isn’t the #1 guy so you can’t take away the only consistency they’ve had.

To be fair, Parker looked good against the Falcons CB's (the starters) during the preseason... My only problem with Parker is consistency and needs to be more focused. Talent is definitely not an issue.

Why can't the narrative be that Grant is just that good?

Why does Carroo have to be treated like a POS just because he only had 4 snaps?

Why can't Finheaven reinstate SonsofShula? This board definitely needs the quality control...

Trade MaxWell to Dallas for a 5th.

Probably not the right scheme but I would absolutely unload him at the deadline.

I'd unload cutler too but nobody would take him.

Get that 5th back for that bad stephone anthony trade.

The team we beat yesterday is in most need of a WR. Our former #5 WR is their current #1 WR.

The play they threw to Grant in the EZ - why not have that one run by Carroo?

The team we beat yesterday is in most need of a WR. Our former #5 WR is their current #1 WR.
Matthews was our #2 in his final season here. He started over DVP. He had 61/662/4 in just 11 games.

Back on topic I'd trade Carroo for any draft choice in any round. He's a nothing player to me. I liked the Anquan Boldin comparisons coming out of college, but so far all he's shown is that he can't create any separation at all from DBs.

Landry to New York? He would love to play with Odell next season. Would you take a 1st for him if the Giants were desperate enough?

Giants wouldn't trade for him.

He wants top 5 WR money, and they have to re-sign Beckham the following year.

Giants are 0-5. They lost every receiver on Sunday and Eli has been sucking. Trading picks right now to stop a dumpster fire with a cup of water won't do anything short term. Just let it burn out and rebuild.

Giants wouldn't trade for him.

He wants top 5 WR money, and they have to re-sign Beckham the following year.

Giants are 0-5. They lost every receiver on Sunday and Eli has been sucking. Trading picks right now to stop a dumpster fire with a cup of water won't do anything short term. Just let it burn out and rebuild.

Giants have to be eyeing a QB in the draft.... I dont see a trade either. They just elevated a WR from the PS squad. Thats the mode they are in at this point- which make sense at 0-5.

Why not trade Stills? Cutler barely even looks at him and apparently we are riding into the sunset with Cutler.

I like Stills, dont get me wrong, but why pay him all this money to get the ball thrown to him once a game?

To be fair, Parker looked good against the Falcons CB's (the starters) during the preseason... My only problem with Parker is consistency and needs to be more focused. Talent is definitely not an issue.

Health is the issue. It trumps talent every single time.

Just read Rashawn Scott will be ready to come off the PUP list after the Atlanta game. He's a better special teams player than Carroo and I'm sure he can be a better player on the field, in the offense, than Carroo.

Only reason this trade won't happen is because of Tannenbaum's ego and the fact he traded away so many picks to move up and get Carroo. If Dolphins were to trade him, Tannenbaum would be admitting failure and his ego won't let him admit he's wrong.

Or it might not happen becuase in 20 games he has 3 catches, and has not put anything on tape to make another nfl team want him. Or it might not happen becuase the giants can’t save this season and want their draft choices. Or it might not happen becuase this is the nfl, and not the nba. A wr needs to learn a playbook, and develop chemistry with a qb. WRs seldom have break out years with only 1 training camp and preseason more less come in week 6.

Why not trade Stills? Cutler barely even looks at him and apparently we are riding into the sunset with Cutler.

I like Stills, dont get me wrong, but why pay him all this money to get the ball thrown to him once a game?
Gotta think going forward since this year is almost certainly a wash. Stills developed great chemistry with Tannehill last year.

There is no value in Carroo. Given the injury history of DVP, keep Carroo for one more year and hope he break out.

Back
Top Bottom