Trade Carroo to the Giants. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Carroo to the Giants.

Yup, apparently for something he posted in the political forum of all things...Despite being as overbearing as he could be, he was a rich resource of knowledge who would quickly correct errors on the mains.

Ya for sure. Wow that sucks. I stay out of the political forum for those reasons. Things can get really heated very quickly. Definitely has a high IQ for the X's and O's of the game. That's why there's rules I suppose. We've all been close to typing something stupid lol Just gotta hold back on that enter button

Just read Rashawn Scott will be ready to come off the PUP list after the Atlanta game. He's a better special teams player than Carroo and I'm sure he can be a better player on the field, in the offense, than Carroo.

Only reason this trade won't happen is because of Tannenbaum's ego and the fact he traded away so many picks to move up and get Carroo. If Dolphins were to trade him, Tannenbaum would be admitting failure and his ego won't let him admit he's wrong.
I feel this is all your "opinion" and you should stated as such, unless you have something more to base all this on.

Landry to the Giants would be more believable.
Negative, the Giants have nothing to deal nor could they afford to give up draft picks for player that would cost them dearly to re-sign. I do agree with you he probably would be better team wise then the other receiver from LSU. The baby cry!

I feel this is all your "opinion" and you should stated as such, unless you have something more to base all this on.
Well it's a message board and everyone has an opinion just like those who think it's the coaches fault...have anything to base that on?

As for what I posted, here you go.

"(Lazor and I) talked on the sidelines a couple times (Saturday) that we thought we could have been pushing the pace a little faster," Philbin said Monday, per The Miami Herald. "It's something that has to get a little quicker."

Part of the trouble with working in the up-tempo system is getting everyone on the same page. Just months into learning a new offense, players still are ironing out the kinks.

Lazor wants to run a faster offense, but the pace cannot increase until the players pick the efficiency.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ilbin-miami-dolphins-offense-must-get-quicker

Obviously they never picked up the pace that year.

Tell me if you've heard this one before:

The Dolphins offense has regressed, and there’s plenty of data to prove it.

Through five weeks, the team ranks last league-wide in sacks allowed, last in sacks per pass play, 29th in first downs and 28th in both total yards and rushing yards per game.

But instead of using the bye week as a reset button, coach Joe Philbin’s plan appears to be stay the course.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article1956002.html#storylink=cpy

It's a broken record. Coaching staff has changed...We had Pouncey and James on that O-line. We had Landry and Parker in the WR corp. Pretty sure Ajayi and Williams were in the backfield too. That's more than half the offense still the same.

Stills was confused on one play last week where Cutler had to call timeout because he wasn't sure where to lineup (you can replay the game and hear the announcer call him out), he's in his second year in the offense so there's really no excuse.

Yeah I saw that stills play lined up on wrong side of formation.

Of course cutler takes a 100 years to actually mosey on up to the los.

How dare anyone ask him to put a little pep in his step.

I posted this in the wrong thread lol. I didn't answer Ikema's question even in the slightest.

Well it's a message board and everyone has an opinion just like those who think it's the coaches fault...have anything to base that on?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ilbin-miami-dolphins-offense-must-get-quicker

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article1956002.html#storylink=cpy

It's a broken record. Coaching staff has changed...We had Pouncey and James on that O-line. We had Landry and Parker in the WR corp. Pretty sure Ajayi and Williams were in the backfield too. That's more than half the offense still the same.

Stills was confused on one play last week where Cutler had to call timeout because he wasn't sure where to lineup (you can replay the game and hear the announcer call him out), he's in his second year in the offense so there's really no excuse.
Personally I have no problem with what you're trying to say, my only issue like I said when you try to present it as fact. Just a few words strategically placed can avoid that, that's all I'm saying. Look I'm sure no dolphin fans are happy with what has been going on since the beginning of training camp. I'm sure that we can agree on.

Yeah I saw that stills play lined up on wrong side of formation.

Of course cutler takes a 100 years to actually mosey on up to the los.

How dare anyone ask him to put a little pep in his step.

Annoyes the crap at of me as he nonchalant walks up to the line and bleeds the play clock, and people said Ryan had little emotion, holy cow it's like Cutler is doing us a favor to get up and take a snap.

Rishard Matthews was much more than our #5 receiver his last season with us.

2015 snap counts:

Landry - 867
Cameron - 743
Stills - 594
Matthews - 519
Sims - 457
Parker - 468
Jennings - 308

The only reason Matthews ended up where he was on the depth chart in 2015 was because Parker was injured and Jennings mailed it in. The guy was almost cut during training camp that year.

Matthews was our #2 in his final season here. He started over DVP. He had 61/662/4 in just 11 games.

Matthews only had 44 catches in 2015.

No idea why everyone wants to talk up Matthews all the sudden. He should not be anyone's No1 or No2 WR.

You know what makes it even more infuriating? Watch FAU run the HUNH.

Ive been watching FAU alot this year and with Lane Kiffin in his first year, that team runs a HUNH almost flawlessly.

Granted, its a college offense, but those kids are all new to the system. They have been fun to watch this year.

Watching our guys struggle just to get the play snapped before the clock expires drives me ****ing nuts.

Back
Top Bottom