Trade Carroo to the Giants. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Carroo to the Giants.

Or it might not happen becuase in 20 games he has 3 catches, and has not put anything on tape to make another nfl team want him. Or it might not happen becuase the giants can’t save this season and want their draft choices. Or it might not happen becuase this is the nfl, and not the nba. A wr needs to learn a playbook, and develop chemistry with a qb. WRs seldom have break out years with only 1 training camp and preseason more less come in week 6.
He's had two training camps and two off seasons. He got passed up by a 5'6" WR on the roster. He played something like 27 snaps last year and he's on pace for about 40 snaps this year barring another injury...although I suppose the Dolphins will call up one of the WRs on the practice squad before Carroo sees any significant time on the field.

I think there are too many here that think like our front office on Carroo.

He doesn't have much value in the NFL.

Grant would bring way more compensation than Carroo.

He's had two training camps and two off seasons. He got passed up by a 5'6" WR on the roster. He played something like 27 snaps last year and he's on pace for about 40 snaps this year barring another injury...although I suppose the Dolphins will call up one of the WRs on the practice squad before Carroo sees any significant time on the field.

He has had zero training camps with the NY Giants was my point.

Why can't the narrative be that Grant is just that good?

Why does Carroo have to be treated like a POS just because he only had 4 snaps?

Why can't Finheaven reinstate SonsofShula? This board definitely needs the quality control...

Wait!! I was off for a few days and SOS got kicked off?

I think there are too many here that think like our front office on Carroo.

He doesn't have much value in the NFL.

Grant would bring way more compensation than Carroo.

Yup. Which is next to nothing lol Nobody wants either of them. I'd say a 6th or 7th maybe. Idk I'm not a GM lol

Wait!! I was off for a few days and SOS got kicked off?

Yup, apparently for something he posted in the political forum of all things...Despite being as overbearing as he could be, he was a rich resource of knowledge who would quickly correct errors on the mains.

As long as we are in fantasy land let’s trade Maxwell Carroo and Cutler to Greenbay for Aaron Rogers.

AlZOg.gif

Just read Rashawn Scott will be ready to come off the PUP list after the Atlanta game. He's a better special teams player than Carroo and I'm sure he can be a better player on the field, in the offense, than Carroo.

Only reason this trade won't happen is because of Tannenbaum's ego and the fact he traded away so many picks to move up and get Carroo. If Dolphins were to trade him, Tannenbaum would be admitting failure and his ego won't let him admit he's wrong.
A horrible trade but it was Gase that wanted Carroo. He gets the credit for this failure.

Yup, apparently for something he posted in the political forum of all things...Despite being as overbearing as he could be, he was a rich resource of knowledge who would quickly correct errors on the mains.
Dang that is too bad.

I was just starting to like that guy.

I don't think it's he got passed up on I think it's dvp and grant play the same wr role in the o

That said caroos done nothing. The one snap and throw he got in one game he read the coverage wrong

Stills is the worst blocking in the rpo screen game wr in football. He can't block a paper bag. This kid caroo should be giving us more there but he's not in the rotation.

The player that's REALLY getting a pass here is Kenyan drake. Who gives us absolutely nothing on offense.

Another 3rd round pick mistake

Last edited:
Is that like...forever, or for a couple of days/weeks?

Back
Top Bottom