Trade for Andrew Luck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Andrew Luck

timmash44

Active Roster
Reaction score
In the offseason. If he is ever available do what you have to do to get him. Tannehill is above average at best. The only players I would keep on the offense are Landry, Stills, and Tunsil. The rest can be gutted. James at RT is average at best and he is not worth his option next year. Pouncey has lost his mojo. Trade Tannehill to the Browns for one of their 1st round picks. He is probably worth a 2nd to be honest. Since T-Baum likes to do crazy trades, i'm sure he can pull of a Luck trade. Imagine what Gase can do with Luck. What Gase did for Manning in Denver "breaking records". It will be just like that in Miami. Luck has absolutely no future in Indy. They have nothing built around him. If he's smart he would want out. Will be like Rivers for the Chargers.

What do you think it would take to bring Luck in Miami?

"I bleed aqua and orange." - T.Mash

I'm not going to blast you, I'm just going to say...

Accept this as fact, because it is fact: Ryan Tannehill, barring a major injury setback, is your 2018 starting quarterback for the Miami Dolphins. Period.

Like, it, dislike it, love it, or hate it, that's the score. Your head coach is all in with #17. And your head coach just put his balls on the table and showed you he has 100% job security.

A new quarterback will likely be added in the draft, to be developed in the system. This has a few benefits over trading for Andrew Luck: It will cost us less in terms of future talent, it will cost us a lot less under the salary cap, and the player WON'T HAVE A DEGENERATIVE SHOULDER ISSUE.

Some people will think this is the right course of action, some people will not. I'm just telling you what's going to happen. Hell, if it turns out that I'm wrong, ask Wildbill to ban me next fall. But I'm not wrong.

So maimi has landry stills and turnstile on O, luck has no future in indy, but he could have a future in mia after they get rid of their whole offense and all their draft picks theyd use to get players. Makes sense

Luck may or may not be toast... his more recent years I believe PFF ranked him lower than Tannehill. He also had some success earlier on, in, until recently, the biggest cupcake division throwing to Reggie Wayne. Color me unimpressed. Now Wentz? That's another story entirely.

Accept this as fact, because it is fact: Ryan Tannehill, barring a major injury setback, is your 2018 starting quarterback for the Miami Dolphins. Period.

Like, it, dislike it, love it, or hate it, that's the score. Your head coach is all in with #17. And your head coach just put his balls on the table and showed you he has 100% job security.

A new quarterback will likely be added in the draft, to be developed in the system. This has a few benefits over trading for Andrew Luck: It will cost us less in terms of future talent, it will cost us a lot less under the salary cap, and the player WON'T HAVE A DEGENERATIVE SHOULDER ISSUE.

Some people will think this is the right course of action, some people will not. I'm just telling you what's going to happen. Hell, if it turns out that I'm wrong, ask Wildbill to ban me next fall. But I'm not wrong.

I agree with this 100% yet in between then and now there will be countless new QB idea threads and countless fans of other teams asking us who Miami's QB will be next year and giving a blank stare when we say confidently, Tannehill. This is done, we shouldn't waste time talking about it. Gase is all in on Ryan and for now the franchise is all in on Gase. Forget QB for now.

I agree with this 100% yet in between then and now there will be countless new QB idea threads and countless fans of other teams asking us who Miami's QB will be next year and giving a blank stare when we say confidently, Tannehill. This is done, we shouldn't waste time talking about it. Gase is all in on Ryan and for now the franchise is all in on Gase. Forget QB for now.

Well, I do think having a discussion right now about Matt Moore's future with the team, and who we should look at in the draft is perfectly valid, and would be a great discussion. But this thread? I ain't gonna bash on the guy, but why not just post "Let's trade Tannehill for Aaron Rodgers!!"

DILLY!!! DILLY!!!

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom