Trading up | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading up

Rixon said:
ok ok very funny
but the truth is that Young is smart very smart
you guys just want to put down another black QB

Someone always has to go there..... :shakeno:

i am black and i dont like him....its not because we want to down another Black QB its because he is as smart as a fat dog in heat....he WILL drop not because of the wonderlic alone but everything else that is flawed with his game....the wonderlic is just the straw that broke the camel's back

:dolphins:
Trekbiz said:
God I love this place at times! :lol:

Hey if Joe down at the diner says were making a deal then dang it, it's gonna happen! What more proof do you need guys, SHEESH! :lol:

i got word that the deal might not happen after all
Due to the fact that we only have 3 picks the second day of the draft

PhinSoldia said:
i am black and i dont like him....its not because we want to down another Black QB its because he is as smart as a fat dog in heat....he WILL drop not because of the wonderlic alone but everything else that is flawed with his game....the wonderlic is just the straw that broke the camel's back

Man, the wonderlic test dosen't prove what guy will physical do on the field I bet you everything, if he slips down to 16, he will be phin, no and's, if's or but's about it. Many teams take the test in consideration, but when his pro-day roles around watch how all the wonderlic test stuff goes out of the window.

Rixon said:

Of course you did :rolleyes2

Easy out

Miamibyrd_24 said:
Man, the wonderlic test dosen't prove what guy will physical do on the field I bet you everything, if he slips down to 16, he will be phin, no and's, if's or but's about it. Many teams take the test in consideration, but when his pro-day roles around watch how all the wonderlic test stuff goes out of the window.

No if's or but's about it huh?

Thanks Mistress Cleo!

You're either her or Coach Saban himself because only a psychic or the people in charge could make such a statement.......... at least in the real world, on these boards it's a comlpetely different story.

Trekbiz said:
No if's or but's about it huh?

Thanks Mistress Cleo!

You're either her or Coach Saban himself because only a psychic or the people in charge could make such a statement.......... at least in the real world, on these boards it's a comlpetely different story.

I dont know about the rest.
But when i make a comment i make sure i trully beleive in what i say.

SpeedRush99 said:
This post really shows me that you haven't seen much of Cutler. Whats the upside to Cutler? Are you serious? He has the most upside of all the Qbs in the draft IMO. Lagging injuries? I don't think so. I'd pass on Young period, even if Cutler is already gone, which he will be unfortunately.

yes im very serious, you're going to have to give me some empirical analysis, you're not making a point on any level.

I ask you again, where is the upside to Jay Cutler, why is he any better a prospect than Kyle Boller coming out of college. I will remind you that Boller had the most impressive combine of any player in that draft.

ronrevog said:
yes im very serious, you're going to have to give me some empirical analysis, you're not making a point on any level.

I ask you again, where is the upside to Jay Cutler, why is he any better a prospect than Kyle Boller coming out of college. I will remind you that Boller had the most impressive combine of any player in that draft.

You don't need to remind me of anything. I'm not trying to convince anyone, merely stating my opinion. Cutler has huge upside with proper coaching, perfect his footwork and work on his decision making and he will be a lethal passer. No where did I mention anything about the combine.

SpeedRush99 said:
You don't need to remind me of anything. I'm not trying to convince anyone, merely stating my opinion. Cutler has huge upside with proper coaching, perfect his footwork and work on his decision making and he will be a lethal passer. No where did I mention anything about the combine.

ok, i can see that, i agree that Cutlers biggest obsatcle will be his decision making, at the moment it is poor and irrational, he will keep forcing balls in there until he gets his first big yank. Sits on the bench for a while and eats a fair dose of humble pie, thats what Cutler needs.

My hope is that some how Young doesnt get taken by the titans, and that somehow Cutler gets picked early (highly doubtful) and Young slips by Oakland, If Young can get passed Oakland we have a good shot at having our franchise QB.

Let me ask you another question, even though Cutler has the size on aaron Rodgers, you think Cutler is a better prospect than Aaron was last season?

ronrevog said:
ok, i can see that, i agree that Cutlers biggest obsatcle will be his decision making, at the moment it is poor and irrational, he will keep forcing balls in there until he gets his first big yank. Sits on the bench for a while and eats a fair dose of humble pie, thats what Cutler needs.

My hope is that some how Young doesnt get taken by the titans, and that somehow Cutler gets picked early (highly doubtful) and Young slips by Oakland, If Young can get passed Oakland we have a good shot at having our franchise QB.

Let me ask you another question, even though Cutler has the size on aaron Rodgers, you think Cutler is a better prospect than Aaron was last season?

I think Cutler will go before Young, all bias aside. I the the Rams will take Young and Titans will take Cutler. Yes I think Cutler is far better than any Tedford Qb.

SpeedRush99 said:
I think Cutler will go before Young, all bias aside. I the the Rams will take Young and Titans will take Cutler. Yes I think Cutler is far better than any Tedford Qb.

Bold prediction given the recent trends... I for one hope you're right cause I see Linehan sticking with Bulger and bringing in some Defense, maybe we can get Young!!! hehe

Rixon said:

We have 4 second day draft picks

ronrevog said:
Bold prediction given the recent trends... I for one hope you're right cause I see Linehan sticking with Bulger and bringing in some Defense, maybe we can get Young!!! hehe

Given recent trends? Did I miss something? Young has been slipping recently. Not very bold at all, Boomer and CK think he'll slip further than that, even past us. There have already been several reports suggesting Linehan is looking for alternate QB answers.

Back
Top Bottom