Training Camp Notes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Notes

NLude33

Section 415, Row 17
Reaction score
On the official site it said.....

"Today in practice Travis (Minor) popped through three plays in a row for 10, 15 yard gains against our defense, which is tough to do. I think we are doing well running the ball with the guys we have right now." Rob Konrad

Did any of you guys see this.....FinsFlurry's report didn't really mention these runs?

http://www.miamidolphins.com/home/home_index.html

It is great to hear Minor doing good. I hope the OL gets it together since reports are saying they are struggling.

BillsWinSuprBol said:
They made it up. Their just trying to give u some hope for this season.

I wouldn't be suprise if the reports are made up and is not first time it happen here.

That would be pretty ****ty if they just make **** up to tell us. I didnt hear anything about this in any of the reports i have read on FINHEAVEN

NLude33 said:
I don't think the official site would fabricate a quote from one of the starters.

I'm talkign about Finsflurry Camp reports not official site.

It's way more likely Finsflurry's report is off then Rob Konrad. I kinda think Konrad would know. Actually several times Finsflurry's reports didn't match what was in the paper or in DW's press confrence. I remember reading where Mare was drilling every kick down the middle, then in the paper they said Mare was pushing many kicks right b/c of heavy winds.

Brad528 said:
That would be pretty ****ty if they just make **** up to tell us. I didnt hear anything about this in any of the reports i have read on FINHEAVEN

The official Dolphins website is not going to make up anything.

Controversy again surrounding FinsFlurry's reports. He just can't shake off the controversy can he?

Nublar7 said:
It is great to hear Minor doing good. I hope the OL gets it together since reports are saying they are struggling.

It will be a matter of time.Remember there are 4 NEW starters and it will take some time to GEL.There is no doubt that when Carey is plugged in the Line will be better althoug Carey should be at RG.

I left at about 10:35, the only run he had that was even close to 10 yards was the draw play. If he had a nice run after that, I don't know Ozzy maybe you can help on this one.

And Minus, I could really give a rat's *** whether you believe my reports or not, just don't read them anymore.

Finsflurry said:
I left at about 10:35, the only run he had that was even close to 10 yards was the draw play. If he had a nice run after that, I don't know Ozzy maybe you can help on this one.

And Minus, I could really give a rat's *** whether you believe my reports or not, just don't read them anymore.

I like your reports.

Look no one's perfect. There is a lot going on and some of it is on far fields or happens after you leave.

Some people expect a bit much from a fan report. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom