Training Camp Notes | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Notes

Don't let a few doubters ruin it for the rest and don't let it get to you FF.

NLude33 said:
On the official site it said.....

"Today in practice Travis (Minor) popped through three plays in a row for 10, 15 yard gains against our defense, which is tough to do. I think we are doing well running the ball with the guys we have right now." Rob Konrad

Did any of you guys see this.....FinsFlurry's report didn't really mention these runs?

http://www.miamidolphins.com/home/home_index.html

probably sending a message to Ricky that he isn't missed...

I have been a dolphins fan as long as I can remember football. (I remember Bob Greise. Strock-Woodly, Zonk was in the world leage. I graduated high school in 87 ) I live in Bronco fan country. I had to indure Elway. We get Denver cable networks and I have to watch Denver every Sunday. And listen to Miami on the internet

I have been reading all the info I can about the dolphins since there has been an internet.

I live in Wyoming and the only info I can get is from guys like ff.

Thanks for taking your time and letting us know what you saw.

Everyone else needs to lay off before they ruin it for the folks that live so far away.

I have never registered before but have been reading this site for years.

This post has finaly made me reply.

I live miami dolphins through the internet. This site and Phins.com are the greatest for us out there in the net.

You guys need to relax, I was just pissed because people were saying I wasn't there at all....lol I don't need a support group. I'll continue to post my reports and if people don't like them oh well.

I'm not going anywhere.

And another thing, why am I the only being questioned on this? Ozzy was there, he didn't mention anything either. If anyone else was there please speak up. I honestly can't remember him doing anything like that, anything even close.

do not pizz of finsflurry this guy has done more than most of us for this web site .so untill you go down and see for yourself stop fronting on finsflurry.when you watch a game live on tv do you not question calls by the refs.or when you read the news the next morning dont you see also diffrences in what you saw and what the writter saw so lay off or u may just have to enjoy camp reports from dolphins org.site

Nublar7 said:
It is great to hear Minor doing good. I hope the OL gets it together since reports are saying they are struggling.
man... jay doesnt look too happy in that photo!! :roflmao:

BillsWinSuprBol said:
They made it up. Their just trying to give u some hope for this season.

How do you get hope.........."Bledsoe will only get sacked 37 times year instead of 67. And his 40 time increased from a 7.6 to a 7.5 due to his intense offseason workout. " :lol:

Why would an NFL site lie? Jesus Christ, there isnt conspiracy everywhere in the world. Only for our team, remember? :D

Dam, why are people bustin the guys balls just because he failed to mention something. If you can do it better, take your a$$ to camp and report. Haters everywhere man

hey ff good job man, and too all of you a holes who want to critisize him, why dont you go down there and do your own report, or shut up!

ps. ozzy was probably looking for ricky's dealer when minor had those good runs

Finsflurry said:
I left at about 10:35, the only run he had that was even close to 10 yards was the draw play. If he had a nice run after that, I don't know Ozzy maybe you can help on this one.

And Minus, I could really give a rat's *** whether you believe my reports or not, just don't read them anymore.

No, Minor did not run any after that, and what you reported was more correct than the official site!

Minor popped thru on a few during the MIDDLE DRILLS, and he did this by cutting to the OUTSIDE, which is not what the defense is expecting. Not one cut to the outside, but two!! He did not take the route inside, which is where it's intended. The official site is not run by the coaches, it is run by someone just like you and I, and while he did not post lies on the site, he also missed by not catching that these runs were flawed just a tad.

Hope this clears things up a bit

BTW, these guys are just bustin ya chops. It's all good man, keep reporting......

PhinKev said:
I like your reports.

Look no one's perfect. There is a lot going on and some of it is on far fields or happens after you leave.

Some people expect a bit much from a fan report. :shakeno:

I respect ya FF too.

Back
Top Bottom