Training Camp Notes | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Notes

JustAFinsFan said:
Reports are great if they are not fiction. They busted someone last year for BS reports...

Did you just join up to question my reports? You never bothered to register till today, did you attend camp? Do you know what happened, if so please call me out, I'm begging you. I don't care who they busted last year for BS camp reports, just because I'm new doesn't mean I'm making it up.

And Btw, I'll be attending camp from Aug 16-18 with DolphinDevil28, so you can ask him if I make it up or not.

I love the reports man, keep em coming! I think you report them a little more clearly than the average beat reporter does because of allegiances to the team. (although you may be biased in the QB duel you seem to be fair)

My only request would be to say when you got there and when you left. It would pretty much erase all the griping about things heard in the media.

I also highly doubt two reporters would say the exact same things in their stories and both be wrong about it.

Lastly, if Minor did bust off some good runds isn't that a good thing and not something to be giriping about?

I feel that this O-line may just come along and Boston getting in shape is encouraging as well.

The year of the Phins is here!

I never said you fabricated your report.Is like CKparrothead said that we assume you were there for the whole practice plus this is not first time that there some controversy.

I said:

I wouldn't be suprise if the reports are made up because people were questioning the Dolphins official website.

Dont Alter Your Reports For Anyone Ff. If They Wasnt Changes They Can Take The Day Off And Do Their Own Repost. Screw All The Complainers

minus said:
I never said you fabricated your report.Is like CKparrothead said that we assume you were there for the whole practice plus this is not first time that there some controversy.

I said:

I wouldn't be suprise if the reports are made up because people were questioning the Dolphins official website.

Okay...

minus said:
I wouldn't be suprise if the reports are made up and is not first time it happen here.

minus said:
I'm talkign about Finsflurry Camp reports not official site.

You just said you wouldn't be suprised if I made up the report. Stop contradicting yourself.

Finsflurry said:
I try to do everyone a favor with these camp reports and I keep getting grilled. It's kinda getting on my nerves, I'm not a professional freaking reporter, I'm just a Dolphins fan. It's hard to remember every thing that happens in camp....and btw go read Ozzy's report, I don't see any mention of 10 or 15 yard runs in there. Go attend the damn practice yourselves and write your own damn reports then. I'll do mine.
FLURRY I THINK YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB BRO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK **** ALL THESE OTHER IDIOTS IM GREATFUL FOR WHAT YOUR DOING.

I dont think its fair to question the validity of a report because of an omission. Anybody can miss a couple of plays. Maybe he went to the bathroom or something. Or, maybe as he said, he left early. Whatever the case, unless a report is in direct contradiction of another report (especially a professional one) I tend to believe it.

Finsflurry said:
Okay...

You just said you wouldn't be suprised if I made up the report. Stop contradicting yourself.

Ok?Didn't I just state that!

Did I state anywhere your reports are fictional?The last time I had good reason to say your report was fictional but I can't say same about this report.I just found it weird that you wouldn't mention how well Minor was doing or any the rb for that matter.

I'm not a zealot looking to prove your reports are fake or not because I really believe you there except for that one practive close to public which I have reason to doubt you.

minus said:
Ok?Didn't I just state that!

Did I state anywhere your reports are fictional?The last time I had good reason to say your report was fictional but I can't say same about this report.I just found it weird that you wouldn't mention how well Minor was doing or any the rb for that matter.

I'm not a zealot looking to prove your reports are fake or not because I really believe you there except for that one practive close to public which I have reason to doubt you.

Are you serious right now? First you say my camp report is probably made up, then you claim to have never said that, now you're saying didn't I just state that? In your previous post you said " I never said you fabricated the report", and now you're claiming to have said it. Whatever man, it's over no big deal.

JustAFinsFan said:
It's way more likely Finsflurry's report is off then Rob Konrad. I kinda think Konrad would know. Actually several times Finsflurry's reports didn't match what was in the paper or in DW's press confrence. I remember reading where Mare was drilling every kick down the middle, then in the paper they said Mare was pushing many kicks right b/c of heavy winds.
I wonder if Joe Schad has to deal with stuff like this?

I'll be out there tomorrow if the weather is good. Find me and I'll vouch for ya! I'll be the guy in the Dolphins hat!
(Seriously, PM me if you want to meet up)

Bills win suprbol you are a true asz hole. The only bowl the jills will win is the toilet bowl.

As far as I'm concerned FF

You don't anbody any explanations, any disclaimers, nothing... The reports you write are great and they've been pretty much on point. It's almost impossible to catch everything with so much going on, So if you miss something it's perfectly alright. All of the big papers do as well.

Fin Flurry I 2 appreciate your reports. I live by Jax so I can't attend my beloved fins training camp so I have to settle for the Jags training camp to get me through to football season. It makes me wonder if the people who seam to bash you have ever attended a training camp. I also agree that at least here in Jax it is very hard to see everything there is so much going on and you get caught up in the moment and it is very easy to miss stuff. It is very hard to watch everything going on until they come together for the 7 on 7's or the team scrimmages and then you still can miss a play. I really appreciate the work you do on your reports and I know that you don't go to specifically post the reports on here but thank you so much for what you do. Also thank you to DUDE AND OZZY much appreciated. I look forward to going on here daily to get an update.

Back
Top Bottom