Training Camp Notes | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Notes

What is wrong with you people?! This man is doing a favor to the rest of us by saying what he sees!! Ive been to training camp it is hard to pay attention to everything that is going on because there are two or three different practices going on at once and normally on the far end of the field. Who are you to down talk his reports?! Are you there?! No!... just appreciate what the man is doing and be quiet! If you dont like his reports then as he said, dont read them. I can say that i went on Saturday and his report was pretty on the target.

For the record Fins... i appreciate your reports, dont let these people get to you. Sometimes it really seems like there are a lot of bitter people on here that have absolutely nothing else to do but try to make other people feel bad so they can make themselves feel better....

:missmeth:

SmokeyPhinz said:
Why would an NFL site lie? Jesus Christ, there isnt conspiracy everywhere in the world. Only for our team, remember? :D

Could we not talk like that please?? Not trying to be a prude or brat, but it is offensive to me when you speak the Lord's name in vain...

Camp reporters don't have a spotter or statistician for support. That along with the informal nature of some of the plays run makes it difficult to produce an iron-clad account.

It's better than no reports at all!

DrAstroZoom said:
Camp reporters don't have a spotter or statistician for support.

I know. I've been wondering all along how they are able to process so much information and take down notes as quickly as things must be going on out there. :confused:

calmlikeabomb said:
I know. I've been wondering all along how they are able to process so much information and take down notes as quickly as things must be going on out there. :confused:

I film it in my head, and rewind it when I get home. :D

But seriously it's pretty easy for me to recount most of whats happened without taking a single note! You know why? Because the things I'm looking at are not for the people reading these reports. It's something that I really want to see, and enjoy for myself.

I love the fact that Dolphins Fans get to read what I write about but first and foremost I do it for me. To see my favorite team practice, and get ready for the season. Oh yeah, and I also do it so I can play hooky from work.

Just for the record none of these guys have spotters or stats men, what they have is film, and my guess is that the film the man looked at did not have the sound of the whistle being blown, so he thought minor was kickin booty!

Back
Top Bottom