Trent Edwards behind Owens signing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trent Edwards behind Owens signing

Owens isn't going to ruin anything, he didn't ruin anything in Dallas, and he's not going to ruin anything with the Bills. He was a good signing for that team. They still have other issues, but WR certainly isn't one of them.

Owens isn't going to ruin anything, he didn't ruin anything in Dallas, and he's not going to ruin anything with the Bills. He was a good signing for that team. They still have other issues, but WR certainly isn't one of them.

I agree

in fact - if Edwards plays like last year...

That team could wreck defenses

They have 2 guys that can stretch the field...that takes away 4 defenders...

and then there is reed and parrish who will take care underneath...

and why was he let go?

of course he won't ruin everything , only team chemistry.
football is a team sport. think about it. he is a pariah!
do you honestly think for a moment that Edwards will be allowed to play as he did last year with Owens whining & complaining about not getting the ball?
trust me, TO will not fair well in the snowy little burg in up-state NY

why do you think they gave him a one year contract?

been getting a lot of interlopers visiting the site recently:err:

the Orca-5 (the KillerWhales) Go Fish!

I agree

Edwards wasn't that good last year.

I agree

Edwards played like crap last year, so I wouldnt hope for another repeat.

it was almost like a rookie season... hes played a total of 19-20 games in his career

I believe he was 12 wins?

He's only going to get better :/

and why was he let go?
of course he won't ruin everything , only team chemistry.
football is a team sport. think about it. he is a pariah!
trust me, he will not fair well in the snowy little burg in up-state NY
why do you think they gave him a one year contract?

been getting a lot of interlopers visiting the site recently:err:

So how do you think he will ruin team chemistry? In what area will he not improve the team?

He played well in the Philly winter. Also, dont ask people to trust you when you so obviously have no idea where Buffalo is. It is in WNY not upstate.

They gave him a 1 year deal because he probably wants to ship out after the season and wouldnt sign for any longer than that. He will want to try and salvage some worth by being "The Total Team Player" this season in hopes a larger market team gains interest in his services.

It seems to me as if the "interlopers" are adding more substance to their posts than the typical "cancer because someone else said so" posters. You should be thanking them for coming here to post.

Your welcome.

be careful what you wish for the gods may hear you
post often; post well, then GoFish!

been to Buffalo NY, no place I'd revisit :D
T.O. is a pariah & Interlopers usually don't have much love for our team
thus, I suspect their post

think about it

TO is not going to make the difference between a good or a bad season for the bills. The difference is going to Edwards. Which Trent Edwards shows up underneath center is going to make or break their season. They also are going to need to depend on Lynch to take some pressure off of Edwards. Even if TO behaves and that is a big IF it is not going to be what makes or breaks them. TO is on the down side of his career and is a average reciever. He is not a top 10 threat on the field.

TO is not going to make the difference between a good or a bad season for the bills. The difference is going to Edwards. Which Trent Edwards shows up underneath center is going to make or break their season. They also are going to need to depend on Lynch to take some pressure off of Edwards. Even if TO behaves and that is a big IF it is not going to be what makes or breaks them. TO is on the down side of his career and is a average reciever. He is not a top 10 threat on the field.

TO is an average receiver??? you can't be serious. He had a 1,000 yards and 10 tds in a bad year that included playing 3 games with Brad Johnson. you could only pray that Ginn will ever come close to being that average.

And i agree it is on Edwards. But the fact is that to beat the Bills in previous seasons, you double Evans, bring a safety up, and have Josh Reed or Robert Royal beat you. And they couldn't. Now, you have 2 huge threats with will prevent teams from stacking the box or doubling one guy. TO will ahve a huge impact on this offense.

TO is an average receiver??? you can't be serious. He had a 1,000 yards and 10 tds in a bad year that included playing 3 games with Brad Johnson. you could only pray that Ginn will ever come close to being that average.

And i agree it is on Edwards. But the fact is that to beat the Bills in previous seasons, you double Evans, bring a safety up, and have Josh Reed or Robert Royal beat you. And they couldn't. Now, you have 2 huge threats with will prevent teams from stacking the box or doubling one guy. TO will ahve a huge impact on this offense.

I am very tempted to bet you that Ginn puts up better numbers then TO this season. I mean very tempted. If I could think of a fun and friendly bet that was fair to both of us, I would throw down the gauntlet. Mark my words, Tedd Ginn jr is going to have a better year then your boy TO.

TO also did that on a team with one of the best Olines in the league and Romo, Barber, Whitten, Choice, Jones, Bennett not to mention a very talented young OC in Garrett. TO dropped a lot of passes and has lost a step. It's well know TO doesn't like to jammed at the LOS and you know everyone in the division knows this.

I think TO is talsnted, but there is no way in hell his talent can compensate for his piss poor attitude and desire to be the the only player on the field who is supposed to touch the ball anymore. See the thing with Bill fans is they constantly want to be given credit for things before they happen. If the Bills hadn't signed TO we wouldn't even have a Bill fan posting here, but the secvond a Bill fan thinks their team has the slightest bit of talent, here come the Bill fans to tell us how great they're team is gonna be.

The odds are far better TO either has an avg. season or completely implodes the entire team, than there is he lifts the Bills into the playoffs. He is too far past his prime and the Bills have poor coaching, poor leadership and poor top level talent. They also have a QB who's yet to have a winning season much less a playoff season. The Bills Oline is a mess and they have no TE. On top of that the Bills schedule will be much tougher this year than it was last year, shall I continue?

TO also did that on a team with one of the best Olines in the league and Romo, Barber, Whitten, Choice, Jones, Bennett not to mention a very talented young OC in Garrett. TO dropped a lot of passes and has lost a step. It's well know TO doesn't like to jammed at the LOS and you know everyone in the division knows this.

I think TO is talsnted, but there is no way in hell his talent can compensate for his piss poor attitude and desire to be the the only player on the field who is supposed to touch the ball anymore. See the thing with Bill fans is they constantly want to be given credit for things before they happen. If the Bills hadn't signed TO we wouldn't even have a Bill fan posting here, but the secvond a Bill fan thinks their team has the slightest bit of talent, here come the Bill fans to tell us how great they're team is gonna be.

The odds are far better TO either has an avg. season or completely implodes the entire team, than there is he lifts the Bills into the playoffs. He is too far past his prime and the Bills have poor coaching, poor leadership and poor top level talent. They also have a QB who's yet to have a winning season much less a playoff season. The Bills Oline is a mess and they have no TE. On top of that the Bills schedule will be much tougher this year than it was last year, shall I continue?

TO instantly makes the team better. You just said yourself that the Bills will have a tougher schedule this season and last season the Bills went 7-9. I think he is a good pick up.

The Dolphins schedule just got a bit tougher because they now have to face TO and Lee Evans on the same Offense twice this season.

I am in no way saying that TO is the savior in Buffalo but he does make the team better. I am a Bills fan and I am not here saying that the addition of TO makes the Bills a great team so dont lump every Bills fans opinion into one pile and say it is the opinion of the collective fan base.

I wouldnt lump every Dolphin fan into a pile and say you were all John Beck fans just because 1 single solitary fan has him in their avatar.

TO instantly makes the team better. You just said yourself that the Bills will have a tougher schedule this season and last season the Bills went 7-9. I think he is a good pick up.

The Dolphins schedule just got a bit tougher because they now have to face TO and Lee Evans on the same Offense twice this season.

I am in no way saying that TO is the savior in Buffalo but he does make the team better. I am a Bills fan and I am not here saying that the addition of TO makes the Bills a great team so dont lump every Bills fans opinion into one pile and say it is the opinion of the collective fan base.

I wouldnt lump every Dolphin fan into a pile and say you were all John Beck fans just because 1 single solitary fan has him in their avatar.

TO only makes them instantly better if he shuts his piehole and plays, he can't and won't. So you can believe whatever you want, TO is no longer the player he once was and the only reason he's a Bill is becasue they were the only team willing to give him a shot, TO doesn't even have the desire to be a Bill he just has a desire to be in the spotlight and that's all Bufflalo is to him, a paycheck and the spotlight. Hardly a reason to want the guy on your team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom