Trent Edwards behind Owens signing | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trent Edwards behind Owens signing

TO is NO LONGER a huge factor, he's certainly a very good WR, but a HUGE FACTOR? No! We can argue all day long, but TO's numbers were down last year and he was on a team that was far more talented than the Bills. TO has really lost his edge, everytime he changes teams because they have given up on his BS that also takes it's toll. Like I said you are trying really hard to make TO into the TO he was 6, 7 years ago. He's no longer that WR. The TO that signed with the Cowboys was a huge factor because of the team was going to and the desire he had to light it up in Dallas, he has none of that with Buffalo. I imagine it will be much like the Brett Favre situation where Brett played well early on, but than fell apart towards the end.

I see where the communcation has broken down. You presume too much. You are under the impression that the Bills Organization, team and fans all think that we have scored the TO that was in his prime. We dont.

What we think we have is a very good compliment to Lee Evans. A game changing reciever. A reciever who is also a very good blocker. A Reciever that opposing defenses will not be able to cover with a linebacker. A receiver that will keep defenses honest. The Bills also got him for very little more garaunteed money, very little in the NFL, than Tedd Ginn jr makes.

I love the pick up because TO is a good piece to this seasons puzzle. I expect the Bills to make some moves concerning TE, DL and OL soon. If they are willing to pick up TO I cant wait to see who else may be coming to Buffalo.

I see where the communcation has broken down. You presume too much. You are under the impression that the Bills Organization, team and fans all think that we have scored the TO that was in his prime. We dont.

What we think we have is a very good compliment to Lee Evans. A game changing reciever. A reciever who is also a very good blocker. A Reciever that opposing defenses will not be able to cover with a linebacker. A receiver that will keep defenses honest. The Bills also got him for very little more garaunteed money, very little in the NFL, than Tedd Ginn jr makes.

I love the pick up because TO is a good piece to this seasons puzzle. I expect the Bills to make some moves concerning TE, DL and OL soon. If they are willing to pick up TO I cant wait to see who else may be coming to Buffalo.

Please tell us what we need to worry about when you get a new, Owner, HC, OC, DC, QB, Oline, TE and so on. The Bills are not a team that scares anyone.

A POLITICAL SCIENCE DEGREE FROM STANFORD. Edwards is not an idiot and I presume that he will be able to handle a little bit of stix and stones if that is what it comes to.

No offense, but Poli Sci majors aren't always the brightest lightbulbs in the box, based on my experience.

Please tell us what we need to worry about when you get a new, Owner, HC, OC, DC, QB, Oline, TE and so on. The Bills are not a team that scares anyone.

Please dont quote me and then try and make it like I was trying to "scare" someone.

No offense, but Poli Sci majors aren't always the brightest lightbulbs in the box, based on my experience.

He isnt a Political Science graduate from ECCC, he earned a degree from Stanford. I know that doesnt make him an expert in TO handling but I think the he may be bright enough to handle anything that TO may throw at him.

Your in midseason form with the Bills bashing.

The Bills scare me, so your wrong.

Your in midseason form with the Bills bashing.

The Bills scare me, so your wrong.

I don't consider being honest bashing, you might , but than again anytime you read anything but a positive word about the Bill you think it's bashing. Are we supposed to lie to Bill fans so they don't take every word as bashing?

BTW, whens the last time something good could be said about the Bills? When they had a 5-1 record against some really bad teams last year? Also I didn't start this thread, I just responded to a typical Bill fan here looking for love for his Bills team before a single game has been played.

Please don't come to this site and try to convince us TO should be feared as a 36 year old Buffalo Bill.

Are you seriously trying to drive people away from these message boards? "Dont come to this site"? Go Harass someone that posts "We rule cause I back this team and you guys stink because you back your team."

BTW, whens the last time something good could be said about the Bills?

Yesterday, former Dolphin and current play by play guy Jimmy Cefalo.
Teaming him (TO) with Lee Evans is terrific when you look at it. It changes the power structure in the AFCE in a lot of ways. Because stopping the both of them, along with Marshawn Lynch in the backfield, will present a nightmare for any secondary and any Defensive Coordinator.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f29c25

Edwards wasn't that good last year.

Nailed it! I can't believe some people are still thinking they have some All Pro QB(or as the Bills poster in the season said, the best weapon in the NFL) based on Edwards first few games against horrible teams. Delusion has no bounds.

Are you seriously trying to drive people away from these message boards? "Dont come to this site"? Go Harass someone that posts "We rule cause I back this team and you guys stink because you back your team."

I didn't say that,

Please don't come to this site and try to convince us TO should be feared as a 36 year old Buffalo Bill.

That, is what I said!!!

You can back your team all you want, but don't expect the majority of NFL fans to think TO will be much in Buffalo. Anyone who's the fan of a team in this division know what the Bills are all about and you're not gonna sell AFC east fans a bill of goods. We know the Bills have a ton of issue and one 36 year old WR isn't going to solve the Bills problems.

Nailed it! I can't believe some people are still thinking they have some All Pro QB(or as the Bills poster in the season said, the best weapon in the NFL) based on Edwards first few games against horrible teams. Delusion has no bounds.

So as not to dissapoint anyone. Trent is the bestest cuar, um. He is the bestest qart, um. He is the besterrested quartersbacker what ever did play the game. Yes he surely is, because he done plays for the Buffalos.

Seriously though he did scare me last season. He looked awesome out the gate and then only in the 2nd half of games. He got his bell rung and then struggled.

The Cleveland game made me cover my eyes. Something like 12 plays in a row he looked to check down as soon as the ball was snapped.

I think that this year is going to let the Bills FO know what they really have in Trent Edwards. I think the pair of TO and Evans will give him at least 1 open receiver to throw to on every passing play. He has all the tools and now he definately has some great weapons.

Seems to me like the Bills are trying to give Edwards everything he needs to succeed. Cant wait to see what TE and OL the team adds for him.

If it is too much to handle reading what rival fans from rival teams are posting on the division board I would suggest that you may want to limit your reading to the main Dolphins message board. Happy posting:chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom