Trent Edwards behind Owens signing | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trent Edwards behind Owens signing

Seriously though he did scare me last season. He looked awesome out the gate and then only in the 2nd half of games. He got his bell rung and then struggled.

Really? Perhaps you could define "AWESOME"?

Really? Perhaps you could define "AWESOME"?

Glad to have you back.

If you dont know what the definition of "awesome" is I will certainly be glad to help you understand its meaning.

awe⋅some

Spelled Pronunciation [aw-suh
thinsp-1.png
m]
–adjective 1.inspiring awe: an awesome sight. 2.showing or characterized by awe.3.Slang. very impressive: That new white boy throwin the rock for the Bills looked awesome out the gate.

I hope that I have been able to help and maybe even educate you on understanding the definition of the word "awesome".

If you ever need my help again just ask. As always, Happy Posting:chuckle:

Glad to have you back.

If you dont know what the definition of "awesome" is I will certainly be glad to help you understand its meaning.

awe⋅some

Spelled Pronunciation [aw-suh
thinsp-1.png
m]
–adjective 1.inspiring awe: an awesome sight. 2.showing or characterized by awe.3.Slang. very impressive: That new white boy throwin the rock for the Bills looked awesome out the gate.

I hope that I have been able to help and maybe even educate you on understanding the definition of the word "awesome".

If you ever need my help again just ask. As always, Happy Posting:chuckle:

Cute, now try to explain how that word in any shape or form applies to anything TE has done in his NFL career on the field.

Cute, now try to explain how that word in any shape or form applies to anything TE has done in his NFL career on the field.

Thank you for the compliment, youre sweet.

Anything? Throwing for 4 Touchdowns in a game?

Thanks for having me check out some stats on Edwards.

Weather less than 21 degrees he has a 104.2 passer rating.

Weather greater that 80 degrees 119.8 passer rating.

That is AWESOME to know. Totally!

Thanks for having me check out some stats on Edwards.

Weather less than 21 degrees he has a 104.2 passer rating.

Weather greater that 80 degrees 119.8 passer rating.

That is AWESOME to know. Totally!

Yeah awesome, not having a winning season as a starting QB, or how bout still not having more TD's than INT's or making it through a whole season healthy? 18 TD's 18 int's 9 fumbles 5 lost, sacked 35 times in two seasons in just 28 games played. AWESOME!!!! I sure hope the Bills FO is as happy about having a starting QB posting thise numbers as you, cause that's frikin hilarious.:lol:

Yeah awesome, not having a winning season as a starting QB, or how bout still not having more TD's than INT's or making it through a whole season healthy? 18 TD's 18 int's 9 fumbles 5 lost, sacked 35 times in two seasons in just 28 games played. AWESOME!!!! I sure hope the Bills FO is as happy about having a starting QB posting thise numbers as you, cause that's frikin hilarious.:lol:

So 4 TDs in one game isnt something awesome in his carreer?

Maybe through hard work and dedication in the film room Edwards will post some stats like the guy in your avatar. Now THAT'S ficken hillarious! Happy Posting:chuckle:

You have John Beck as your avatar. :lol2:

Gotta love bills fans...can't slip anything past them. Im glad you pointed out FTP's avitar or I may have never noticed. Im still not sure what bearing his avitar has on this conversation but it was a good deflection from the overall topic. I am glad some Bills fans have started showing their faces again though. Apparently you guys think the stink of last season has worn off enough to come back out of the woodwork.

Back on topic...do you really think a 35 yr old reciever whos #'s have steadily declined over the last 3 years is going to fix your offense? Apparently your Fo does as well which might explain the recurring 7-9 seasons.

Gotta love bills fans...can't slip anything past them. Im glad you pointed out FTP's avitar or I may have never noticed. Im still not sure what bearing his avitar has on this conversation but it was a good deflection from the overall topic. I am glad some Bills fans have started showing their faces again though. Apparently you guys think the stink of last season has worn off enough to come back out of the woodwork.

Back on topic...do you really think a 35 yr old reciever whos #'s have steadily declined over the last 3 years is going to fix your offense? Apparently your Fo does as well which might explain the recurring 7-9 seasons.

Granted, TO is no Ernest Wilford but still. When's the last time the Fins had a 1,000 yard receiver, much less one that caught 10 tds in a "supposedly" down season???

I'm making no predictions but a combo of Evans and TO is slightly better than Evans and Josh Reed. I love Reed but he is a number #3 at best like Ted Ginn. If, and it's a big if, TO keeps his head on straight, this will be a very difficult offense to defend.

Granted, TO is no Ernest Wilford but still. When's the last time the Fins had a 1,000 yard receiver, much less one that caught 10 tds in a "supposedly" down season???

I'm making no predictions but a combo of Evans and TO is slightly better than Evans and Josh Reed. I love Reed but he is a number #3 at best like Ted Ginn. If, and it's a big if, TO keeps his head on straight, this will be a very difficult offense to defend.

Ted Ginn put up over 200 yards on your sorry Bills, and he's gotten better each year he's been in the league. Ginn Had over 700 yards last year even though our gameplan was not to use the same player two weeks in a row. Also, look at all the talent in Dallas, you think it wasn't easy for for Owens to get open when you had other players on the field to worry about? You know why TO over 1000 yards last year?

Cause he was such an *** every time he didn't get the ball that they had to throw his way intentionally just to shut him up. The Cowboys couldn't use the guy to set up others, he wouldn't allow it. Rommo could have been a better QB without TO, he could have gone through his progessions without the fear of not finding and getting TO the ball. They guy complains if he goes three plays without touching the ball.

I agree TO is an upgrade in Buffalo, but only in the talent end of the addition. He has a lot of issues and the older he gets the worse the issue are. If the Bills don't protect Trent, you can forget about anything TO does. Also don't forget that everyone in the division except the Bills runs the 3-4, a Defense built around pressuring the QB.

Ted Ginn put up over 200 yards on your sorry Bills, and he's gotten better each year he's been in the league. Ginn Had over 700 yards last year even though our gameplan was not to use the same player two weeks in a row.

I wont fight with you this offseason, but this is the funniest thing I ever read from you.

Hopefully next year Ginn has a good game before we play you, then he wont be in the gameplan! lol.

Im glad your enjoying Owens. You had nothing to post about here before then, since you dont seem to post about the Dolphins.

I wont fight with you this offseason, but this is the funniest thing I ever read from you.

Hopefully next year Ginn has a good game before we play you, then he wont be in the gameplan! lol.

Im glad your enjoying Owens. You had nothing to post about here before then, since you dont seem to post about the Dolphins.

I know you don't understand the game, but Miami intentionally ran that gameplan so teams couldn't key on any one player. This was also the reason they came up with the wildcat. Miami had a hard time creating holes in the running game so they had to be creative and design favorable matches in the Oline by over loading the oline to the right side. Miami won 11 games last year because of their unusual game plans. I know you really don't understand football cause you're obviously a Bill fan, but Miami did things the way they did to add another dimension to their offense.

I know you don't understand the game, but Miami intentionally ran that gameplan so teams couldn't key on any one player. This was also the reason they came up with the wildcat. Miami had a hard time creating holes in the running game so they had to be creative and design favorable matches in the Oline by over loading the oline to the right side. Miami won 11 games last year because of their unusual game plans. I know you really don't understand football cause you're obviously a Bill fan, but Miami did things the way they did to add another dimension to their offense.

Really, you dont understand how funny that was to me because here in Buffalo Mike Mularkey said the exact same thing about Eric Moulds. Actually it was a game when we faced Miami. Moulds had pretty good success against Miami and there was this one game we never threw to him. Mularkey said the gameplan was to use Moulds as a decoy because he knew Miami would key on him, so he didnt have Moulds in the gameplan.

So thats why i laughed.

Back
Top Bottom