Trestman's Pushing For Tim Brown...but Spielman Not Exactly Convinced. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trestman's Pushing For Tim Brown...but Spielman Not Exactly Convinced.

Kistner10 said:
Talking about an injured prone savior. No one can fault RS or even DW for Ricky wanting to smoke over playing football. It's just something that came out of no where as was the David Boston injury. Those were two steals that ended up not working out when we all thought it did.

I agree completely........Spielman's "failures" are due to extremely BAD LUCK...PERIOD.

gunsnroses said:
Well, Spielman couldn't do anything about Ricky retiring.
Correct, but he could have had a backup that they were sure about.

Predaphin34 said:
Thanks DCH, im looking foward to that regime change.

:shakeno:

Thanks DCH for the wonderful post. I was needing it.

Good post, but I have one question....why do you think Rick will take the fall along with Dave?

I think, just about the only bright spot of this offseason has been the emergence of Rick Spielman as an up and coming quality GM.

I could live with losing Dave but, I would be very upset if Rick took the fall with him.

I agree 110%.

Back-ups........Here is a short list of BACK-UPS tthat are doing or did a pretty good job when they got put in.........Priest Holmes---Baltimore
Kurt Warner----St.Louis
Steve Young----Tampa Bay
Brett Farve------Atlanta

Just to name a few

I also recall Baltimore's offense that featured the 85 year old Terry Allen that went TWICE on drives of 90+ yards against the Dolphins in the 01 playoffs in MIAMI

Just say no

say no to Tim Brown.

He may be able to run routes like McDuffie, but we dont have a Marino to stick the ball in there despite everyone knowing we are going to McDuffie on 3rd and long. :o

jaxdolfan said:
say no to Tim Brown.

He may be able to run routes like McDuffie, but we dont have a Marino to stick the ball in there despite everyone knowing we are going to McDuffie on 3rd and long. :o

:nono:

Back
Top Bottom