Trio of Dolphins' second-year skill players making progress | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trio of Dolphins' second-year skill players making progress

These same types that call players bums and nobodies, are the same ones that complain that we give up on them too soon if they go to another team and do well. ie. Wes Welker....

Never complained about Wes, I thought we held him back. Not a clear cut number one wr but a great slot guy and solid football player.

Bums relative to their peers. With your logic there's no valid criticism of any NFL player.

Never complained about Wes, I thought we held him back. Not a clear cut number one wr but a great slot guy and solid football player.

Bums relative to their peers. With your logic there's no valid criticism of any NFL player.

You call players in the NFL bums and nobodies, and you think that's "valid criticism"? SMH

You call players in the NFL bums and nobodies, and you think that's "valid criticism"? SMH

Would it help your baby ear syndrome if I said, "gee guys he's not very good and probably doesn't belong in the NFL let alone a starting lineup".

Would it help your baby ear syndrome if I said, "gee guys he's not very good and probably doesn't belong in the NFL let alone a starting lineup".

Ahh, the guy that calls NFL players bums now calls me names, not surprising! SMH

It was a very good draft. Not sure why everybody craps on that draft.

Ya one of the best drafts we've had in awhile. People are complaining about getting Tunsil, Howard, Drake, Carroo, Grant in the same draft? Damn that's very weird lol

Ya one of the best drafts we've had in awhile. People are complaining about getting Tunsil, Howard, Drake, Carroo, Grant in the same draft? Damn that's very weird lol

But after year 1, it was determined that we gave up entirely too much for Carroo lol. Imo, they could all bust except for Tunsil and it would still be a great draft, he's that special, especially at 13.

But after year 1, it was determined that we gave up entirely too much for Carroo lol. Imo, they could all bust except for Tunsil and it would still be a great draft, he's that special, especially at 13.

After year 1, we should be more than happy with our draft class. And yes, we may have given too much for Carroo. As much as I love Jarvis, I am starting to think Carroo really was drafted to be his replacement. Yes, getting a LT that is considered one of the best to come out since Joe Thomas is special in its own right. Tunsil made that draft. The fact that we traded back, grabbed Alonso and Maxwell, and still got the best player in the draft in about as lucky as a Fin Fan will ever get. Adding Howard, Drake, Grant, Carroo is really just icing on the cake. I can def say I haven't been this excited to see a LT in a very long time lol

After year 1, we should be more than happy with our draft class. And yes, we may have given too much for Carroo. As much as I love Jarvis, I am starting to think Carroo really was drafted to be his replacement. Yes, getting a LT that is considered one of the best to come out since Joe Thomas is special in its own right. Tunsil made that draft. The fact that we traded back, grabbed Alonso and Maxwell, and still got the best player in the draft in about as lucky as a Fin Fan will ever get. Adding Howard, Drake, Grant, Carroo is really just icing on the cake. I can def say I haven't been this excited to see a LT in a very long time lol

I wouldn't trade Tunsil for ANYBODY in that draft class. Considering we picked at 13, that's an unbelievable value. Like you say, everything else is icing on the cake.

I wouldn't trade Tunsil for ANYBODY in that draft class. Considering we picked at 13, that's an unbelievable value. Like you say, everything else is icing on the cake.

Me neither!! NOBODY!! Grabbing Kiko, Maxwell, and Tunsil is about as good a steal you'll ever see. Tunsil easily could have went #1

Could have done without carroo because of what it cost relative to not needing a wr on top of the fact he wasn't productive at all and we have holes up and down the roster.

Could have done without carroo because of what it cost relative to not needing a wr on top of the fact he wasn't productive at all and we have holes up and down the roster.

Well the jury is still out on Carroo. It's way too early to make assumptions. I'm sure the Dolphins have a plan and unfortunately it may mean letting Landry walk.

Back
Top Bottom