Trio of Dolphins' second-year skill players making progress | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trio of Dolphins' second-year skill players making progress

Well the jury is still out on Carroo. It's way too early to make assumptions. I'm sure the Dolphins have a plan and unfortunately it may mean letting Landry walk.

Seems stupid AF to draft a wr with that much spent on him when you've got three legit starters.

Seems stupid AF to draft a wr with that much spent on him when you've got three legit starters.

I don't disagree at all. It seemed stupid to trade back to 13 and look what happened with that. Apparently Coach and Grier think very highly of Carroo. It's too early to know tbh. Like I've been saying since we signed Cutler, Parker is going to be his guy meaning Landry ,as much as I hate to say it, may be the odd man out. I hope to the football gods we don't let one of the best players we've had in awhile go but we cannot pay everyone. If Stills is getting 30 mil, Parker will get 40-50 and Jarvis will get god only knows lol Carroo was basically an insurance plan IMO. Yes, a very expensive insurance plan. Who knows brother? He may be a bada$$

Back
Top Bottom